Are you using software to manage your rentals?

Are you using software to manage your rentals?

Hello Everyone!

I am writing to you as the founder of a Miami based technology company that helps vacation rental managers get more bookings and more rentals. The technology we use helps you list your properties on all major channels (Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, and HomeAway) and provides you with full automation for all things management (dynamic pricing, payments, payouts, cleaners management, communication, messaging, guidebooks, calendar sync, and much more). 

Take a look at www.newhaus.io to learn more and we'd be happy to answer any question you may have.  Our clients have gone from full time being busy managing guests on 10-15 rentals, to now spending a few minutes a day.  

Contact us and if we're not a good fit for you, we'll tell you right away and help you find another solution.

www.newhaus.io

305-745-7760

1 Reply 1
Mpm0
Level 2
Wellington, FL

hi!

i clicked on your link but for some reason it takes too long to open. Still waiting for it to open as I'm writing this. 

Update: The page hasn't opened.

I'm interested in this type of software for an upcoming project I'm working on. What is your background experience?