Auckland Home Sharing Club & Meetups

Matt-and-Chris1
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

Auckland Home Sharing Club & Meetups

Hey Everybody,

Some of you may not be aware but last year we launched a Home Sharing Club in Auckland.  Pop over to https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Home-Sharing-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs and you can join the group.

Our next meetup is scheduled for this Saturday March 25th in Mission Bay!  This will be a walk-thru of local businesses.

Thanks!
Chris & Matt
9 Replies 9
Nadine72
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Hi Matt & Chris,  I have just found this Home Sharing Club page.   What a shame I missed the meetup last weekend.

I would have loved to come along.  I have been hosting for 2 years on Airbnb and just love it.   I am keen to meet up with other hosts and share experiences.  

Nadine 

Hey Nadine,

Welcome to the club! We're glad you found us, we generally host meetups each month, last weeks meetup was cancelled due to low RSVPs, if you know any other hosts that would be interested in joining the club please invite them in too!

Thanks!
Chris & Matt
Andy-and-Ines0
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

Hi. Fairly new to hosting - just been doing it since Feb but loving it. Would be interested in meeting other hosts and gaining other's insights.

Andy

Sharon234
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

Hi Matt and Chris,

when is the next meet up? I would really like to attend.

Kind regards 

Sharon Garlick

Beth123
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

Hi Matt & Chris,

I'm VERY interested in joining the next Auckland meet up or even helping to organize. My email is bethanncoulson@gmail.com. Looking forward to it!! - Beth

Brev0
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

Hi Mat and Chris,

I am very new to Airbnb and have been hosting for about 6 weeks on Airbnb and just love it.  

I am keen to meet up with other hosts and share experiences.  

Please advise when the next meeting is for the Auckland region as I would be keen to attend.

Cheers, Brev and Adrienne.

Brev0
Level 2
Auckland, New Zealand

Hi Matt & Chris,

Can you confirm the date and venue for the Meet up this month of August. I see it is set as  Saturday 25th August but checking the calendar reveals that the 25th of August is a Friday.

Cheers Brev.

Fiona35
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Hi Matt and Chris,

I have been to the link but could not found the Auckland club? I have been hosting over 2 years and would love to link with other hosts! 

Thanks

Fiona

Mandy118
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Hi there,

We are about to list our property as an Airbnb and would be keen to attend the next meeting.

Are you still hosting them regularly? If so, can you please let me know when the next one will be?

regards, 

Mandy