Available to Co-host

Lauren193
Level 2
Buffalo Grove, IL

Available to Co-host

Hello all,

I am a host in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago. I have some free time since I only manage my own singular property. I have great reviews and many compliments. I am wanting to assist someone else with their hosting needs. I can clean, decorate, build furniture, talk to guests, and am available for checking them in and out.

Thanks,

Lauren

[Email hidden]

11 Replies 11
David1460
Level 1
Ottawa, Canada

Hi Lauren,

What kind of fee do you charge hosts to act as a Co-host. I never thought about it! What a great idea! Since I live in two cities (Ottawa and Montreal), I stopped hosting because I was unable to greet guests.

Let me know,

DAvid

Dave186
Level 1
Chicago, IL

I am search of a co host in the west loop, are you still available?

Hello. I would be interested in helping co-host with you in the west loop. We are superhosts in Oak Park/Berwyn and could easily drive or train a couple miles east to meet with guests. Let's connect if your still looking for help. Thank you, Juliana

Hi guys!  My name is Anita.  I am an Interior Designer and owner of a wonderful house that used to be my home in Forest Park,  when I moved to NYC in 2010, it became a traditional rental property.  After my last 2 tenants damaged the house after prolonged neglect,  I am switching it to a furnished Air BNB short term rental.  This will allow me to access the house more frequently and not let things get so out of control ( one tenant did not clean the shower for 2 years, had use a razor blade to remove soap scum).  

They move out 11/30 and I'll prep the house in December and will have it running mid- January or Feb 1, 2018 at the latest. I am an experienced Air BNB world traveler and host at my apartment in NYC and know what makes a great stay!  I live in NYC full time, and am in Chicago every 1-2 months to visit my elderly dad.

The house will be outfit with a Nest Thermostat and Key Pad door entry (keyless).     My biggest hurdle will be getting a fantastic ground team in place to clean in between guests, and a handyman for emergency repairs ( I have a team of contractors I use for scheduled work already).   Also needed is mail collection, and removal of junk mail soliciting from the front door.  The house needs to look "lived in".  Mail forwarding and holding instructions will be provided.  Thinking of using the Properly App to manage the cleanings. 

2 BR, 2 Bath House is located in Forest Park, 13 mins. walk from the Blue Line, 2 mins train ride from downtown.  Close to 290 expressway, Harlem exit. 

I think a Co-host might be good fit for my listing.  Would love to hear if this is of interest to you!  The Air BNB listing is not up yet since it's going to be refresh with new furnishings.  Here is the list I used for my rental, to give you a feel of the house. [Link hidden]

Thanks in advance for your consideration.  🙂

Hi Anita - Are you still in search of a cohost? I would love to set up a meeting with you! I don't stay too far from your listing. 

Hi! Yes Cara, thanks for your reply. I have a property manager in Oak Park, she will handle many things for me, but I am interested in a Co-host. Would love to communicate with you to see how we can work together. I'm not 100% sure how it works, so we can discuss. I just finished the photography on Tuesday and will make my listing live this weekend. You'll see its a really great little bungalow. 🙂

My  post was a direct Reply to the Hosts in Berwyn- Peter and Juilana.

My contact info will probably be hidden by Air BNB, but I'll try it:

[Email address hidden] 

Hi Dave! Did you ever find a co-host? 

Hi All - My name is Cara and I am looking to co-host for a few Airbnb's here in Chicago. I have property in New Orleans that I Airbnb and I love it! I want to spread some of my hospitality here in Chicago. I have over 8 years of hospitality experience and awesome reviews for my own place. I am easy to work with and very detailed with my guests. 

Let me know if anyone is in need of some assistance. I have tons of free time and would be a great asset to your listing!

Hi Cara! If you need a co-host in New Orleans, please feel free to contact me! ❤️

Nikki-and-Niall0
Level 2
Bray, Ireland

I am living in Co Wicklow, Ireland and currently am a Superhost and Co-Host 2 other properties, looking for another property to Co-Host if anybody finds my post and is interested.