CA désert airbnb home for sale

Pamela36
Level 2
Redlands, CA

CA désert airbnb home for sale

Fellow hosts,

My airbnb home is for sale completely set up to keep as a vacation rental. My listing is #914482 in La Quinta Cove, currently titled "Book Desert Trip." If you buy it as a host owner, you won't get to keep any of my history or reviews (unfortunately). You'd start it as a new listing, getting your new free airbnb photography, etc. Besides, am already selling under the listing price. (Now $269k). Why am I selling? Consolidating finances to support my writing career, more important to me than hosting.

If anyone knows of any other forums to let people know about the home for sale, please let me know. Airbnb staff says they currently do not have a forum for host homes for sale. But I think it's a great idea, if they want to keep their airbnb homes in place!

Pamela Henry

2 Replies 2
Ray14
Level 2
Austin, TX

Hi, Pamela,

You should check out MoreNests.com (morenests dot com, incase airbnb censor web address), it's a new startup, but it's free to list vacation rental home for sales and you can search for them for free too!

Best,

Ray & Jackie

Susan509
Level 2
Coronado, CA

Hello Pamela,

Is your home still for sale? If so, please call me at 619-565-5641. Thanks!  Susan