CLEANING SERVICES - Chicago

Patrick16
Level 1
Chicago, IL

CLEANING SERVICES - Chicago

Hello,

I've been hosting in Chicago (Hyde Park area) for almost a year now and things are busier than ever.

In advance of the summer, I'm wondering if there are any other Chicago-based hosts that have found a good, reliable and reasonably priced cleaning company to handle all of the key aspects of turning an apartment around (washing towels and sheets and cleaning).

Any and all recommendations would be very appreciated.

-Patrick

59 Replies 59

will email you shortly thank you 

LArry

Hi Stephanie,

I would be interested in getting a quote from you.

My bedding is being done by my cleaners on the corner for $1 per pound.  If you can match that let me know.  Here is my email:  fitzpatrickhomes2 (@) gmail.com   Email me and I can send you my list of instrucitons along with a floor plan.

THanks!

Janet

Robin251
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Hi!!

If anyone looking for cleaning services near northwest suburbs of Chicago for Airbnb 

contact Connie 847-630-8840.

Shes efficient, friendly, responsive and quick!!!

Mary917
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Hi Patrick,

I have a friend who is a host in Chicago, and they have been using a company called Sweep Home Chicago for their cleaning services. They offer a free estimate so you know what you are getting ahead of time! http://www.sweephome.com/chicago-turnover-airbnb-cleanings/ 

Hope this helps,

Josh

I've used them for Move In/Out services when I rented my unit and they do provide excellent services. I am going to book with them again for Turnover. Thanks again. 

Mary917
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Typo in my above message! Josh is my friend who is a host!

Doug-and-Sue0
Level 1
Kingston, Canada

Looking for Airbnb cleaning services in Algonquin, Illinois. Does anyone have a compnay or contact info?

Doug

Magda29
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Hello! 

I am still available to do Airbnb turnovers between clients for this summer. Recommendations provided. Few years of experience. 

Contact me at 7086256671 or email me! 

Magda.wolbis@gmail.com

Denis211
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Hi Patrick,

Have you found a realible affordable cleaner? I'm in kenwood area (close to Hyde Park) and I'm deseprately looking for a cleaner too. Can anyone please  share contacts?

Hi Denis!

We love cleaning in Hyde Park! 🙂

My name is Jaleca and I work for Five Star Hospitality, an airbnb cleaning service. Did you end up finding a cleaning service for your airbnb?  If not, feel free to email me and I can tell you more about our services! Or you can check out our website (below) and click on "Short-term rental cleaning."  We offer cleaning, linen service, key exchange, and more. We currently clean several airbnbs in Chicago as well as being hosts of 8 properties in Chicago ourselves! 

Jaleca

asstmanager@fivestarhospitalitysvcs.com

http://www.fivestarhospitalitysvcs.com/

Eva648
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Good morning 

i will like to offer my cleaning service .

i clean airbrb homes/apartments for over a year . You can check my profile on properly app 

thank you Eva 2244020978

@Eva648 wrote:

Good morning 

i will like to offer my cleaning service .

i clean airbrb homes/apartments for over a year . You can check my profile on properly app 

thank you Eva 2244020978

Hi Eva. Just sent you a request on Properly! I have 2 requests open. Would love your help with turnover services! 

Crystal160
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Hello , 

Crystal here I’m the owner of Ellis Construction Inc.We specialize in (Final )cleaning service. If your looking for great service and cheap prices feel free to Email me at your convenient. 

We are located in the Chicagoland area

ellisconstructioninc30@gmail.com

Crystal Crawford
Maria3141
Level 2
Chicago, IL

87DF5A94-E3CF-4116-B050-C5592544CF6F.jpeg

Hello I have been in business for 3 years now with high base clientele. I am very professional and take great pride in providing the best quality of cleaning. I am flexible trustworthy and have the solution to all your cleaning needs. Look forward to hearing from you.

My name is James and I am the owner of lakeshore services, we are a small residential and commercial cleaning company but I am very interested in building relationships with AirBNB owners so they can have the piece of mind for cleaning and scheduling being taken care of for them.  Just 1 less thing to worry about.  If you're interested you can always shoot me an email at [lakeshore.serv@gmail.com]

I look forward to hearing from you!