CLEANING SERVICES - Chicago

Patrick16
Level 1
Chicago, IL

CLEANING SERVICES - Chicago

Hello,

I've been hosting in Chicago (Hyde Park area) for almost a year now and things are busier than ever.

In advance of the summer, I'm wondering if there are any other Chicago-based hosts that have found a good, reliable and reasonably priced cleaning company to handle all of the key aspects of turning an apartment around (washing towels and sheets and cleaning).

Any and all recommendations would be very appreciated.

-Patrick

59 Replies 59

Hi i am Michelle from Next Level Up we clean a few properties in Chicago now [Phone number hidden] please contact me.

Hi Michelle can you contact me at alytate [@] gmail.com so I can get a quote? I am starting an airbnb in Hyde Park. 

Thanks

Alysia 

Hi Banti!  My name is Jaleca and I work for Five Star Hospitality, an airbnb cleaning service.  Did you end up finding a cleaning service for your airbnb?  If not, feel free to email me and I can send you a link to our website so you can find out more about our services!  asstmanager (@) fivestarhospitalitysvcs .  com (remove spaces! 🙂 )

www.fivestarhospitalitysvcs.com

Hi Magda

Can you please email me at meethi_d at yahoo dot com and we can move forward.

Banti

Your information is hidden. Can you contact me? 

Hello Magda,

Do you have a website or something that we can use to request a quote for the cleaning of an AirBnB?

Thank you.

Hi Sabina, I unfortunately don’t have a website. Please contact me via email. 

Magda.wolbis @ Gmail.com

Hello I have a cleaning service www.shestidy.com 

we are looking to get involved in cleaning air BNB’s 

Magda,

What neighborhoods to you work in for Airbnb cleaning? We have a home we rent out on Airbnb in Westlawn, near Midway Airport. We also sometimes rent our our home in Hyde Park. We are looking for a reliable cleaner who can wash the linens, make 2 beds, clean the house (including 1 bathroom, 2 bedrooms, kitchen, dining room, and living room), run the dishwasher and put away dishes if guests have left any unclean, remove any remaining trash, dust throughout, sweep/clean the floors, sweep the porch, and throw away any mailers or ads that have been left in the mail or on the property. If you work in Westlawn and Hyde Park, then please let us know your fee if you are interested.

Thanks,

Hans and Emily

Hello She’sTidy is a small cleaning service looking to expand to air BNB service www.shestidy.com

Hi Magda, looking for Airbnb help.  Please email me at trudy@av1reaty.com

That's trudy@av1realty.com

Anastasia45
Level 2
Denver, CO

Hi Patrick!

My name is Anastasia. I am the owner operator of True Hippie Cleaning. 

My company is known for honest, eco-friendly, cleaning practices.

All products are natural, biodegradable and handcrafted formulas.

I am very reliable, detailed orientated and quick! My rates are very affordable,

and I always offer laundry services, as long as, there is laundry on site!

Great refrences, as well. Please contact me by phone or email,

I would be really happy to work with you!

Thanks!

Anastasia 

[Personal information hidden] 

Hi Anastasia 

do you offer cleaning services in chicago?

if so I’d love to hear about your services and rates!

thank you!

robin 

Hi Robin,

My name is Jaleca and I work for Five Star Hospitality, an airbnb cleaning service. Did you end up finding a cleaning service for your airbnb?  If not, feel free to email me and I can tell you more about our services! Or you can check out our website (below) and click on "Short-term rental cleaning."  We currently clean several airbnbs in Chicago as well as being hosts of 8 properties in Chicago ourselves! 🙂 

Jaleca

asstmanager (@) fivestarhospitalitysvcs .  com

www.fivestarhospitalitysvcs.com