CLEANING SERVICES - Chicago

Patrick16
Level 1
Chicago, IL

CLEANING SERVICES - Chicago

Hello,

I've been hosting in Chicago (Hyde Park area) for almost a year now and things are busier than ever.

In advance of the summer, I'm wondering if there are any other Chicago-based hosts that have found a good, reliable and reasonably priced cleaning company to handle all of the key aspects of turning an apartment around (washing towels and sheets and cleaning).

Any and all recommendations would be very appreciated.

-Patrick

59 Replies 59

Hi my name is Alexia I have a cleaning service She’sTidy www.shestidy.com we are very reliable an detail oriented If your looking for great service  contact us today!

Hi Anastasia 

do you offer cleaning services in chicago?

if so I’d love to hear about your services and rates!

thank you!

robin 

Hi Anastasia,

Are you still doing BNB cleaning services in Chicago?

Razel

Michelle521
Level 1
South Holland, IL

Good evening my name is Michelle and i am a host of a couple of properties i utilize a company that i have ownership in Next level up they do a great job turning over properties you can contact me at 773 991 5701 if interested.

Rebecca271
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Hello, 

My name is Rebecca. I would like to start being a co-host/ airbnb booker. I want to make a resume and profile and build clientelle but there's not a real way to do that on Airbnb unless the Host adds your email! That being said I would like to offer my professional cleaning services and I am flexible with price but I feel that 10-15% of the listing is fair. Let me know if you would like someone reliable and trustworthy to flip your airbnb for you so you don't have to lift a finger and do any laudnry! 🙂 rwierzgac@gmail.com

If anyone else is following this post and would like to reach out as well - I would be happy to assist! Thanks!

Just emailed you. 

Hi Alex,

My name is Jaleca and I work for Five Star Hospitality, an airbnb cleaning service. Did you end up finding a cleaning service for your airbnb?  If not, feel free to email me and I can tell you more about our services! Or you can check out our website (below) and click on "Short-term rental cleaning."  We offer cleaning, linen service, key exchange, and more.  We currently clean several airbnbs in Chicago as well as being hosts of 8 properties in Chicago ourselves! 🙂 

Jaleca

asstmanager (@) fivestarhospitalitysvcs .  com

www.fivestarhospitalitysvcs.com

Molly66
Level 2
Chicago, IL

similar question, i am having a terrible time navigating on this site and getting information. "It only takes  a few minutes to register" is crazy. I rushed to get my listing up for Lallapolooza and now am getting requests  i have to accept or decline in 24 hours without a clear idea of how much to charge for cleaning and the place itself. Why can't i read the responses to this question? argh!! help me please. They need mentors from Airbnb to help with this stuff!!!

Molly, I am not sure if you'll get this message but I'd be happy to help you.  I run 8 airbnbs in the city and know how frustrating the platform can be.  Just shoot me an email and I'll see if I can help you (if you're still trying to list your apartment).  contact (@) fivestarhospitalitysvcs .  com

Magda29
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Hello,

I just wanted to renew my ad.

I do Aribnb apartment cleaning and managing since over 3 years.

I have a lot of experience in this business and I know how it works.

Super host recommendations! Always on time! No complaints!

Contact me at:

magda.wolbis@gmail.com

708-625-6671

thank you for the information Magda, im the one who just contacted you

will be in touch 

Larry

will be in touch 

Hi Larry - 

My name is Jaleca and I work for Five Star Hospitality, an airbnb cleaning service. Did you end up finding a cleaning service for your airbnb?  If not, feel free to email me and I can tell you more about our services! Or you can check out our website (below) and click on "Short-term rental cleaning."  We offer cleaning, linen service, key exchange, and more.  We currently clean several airbnbs in Chicago as well as being hosts of 8 properties in Chicago ourselves! 🙂 

Jaleca

asstmanager@fivestarhospitalitysvcs.com

Alex533
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Hi everyone, I was looking for a cleaning service that works in Portage Park. We have a 5 Bedroom 3 bath house that often needs cleaning. My email is aasoare at yahoo.com

Hi Alex,

Jaleca

asstmanager (@) fivestarhospitalitysvcs .  com

Stephanie495
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Hi, hosts! I know I'm a little late to the party, but my company, Domestic Goddess, specializes in AirBnb flips. A lot of our clients work out of town (and some out of the country!) and they trust us to take care of a multitude of things while they're gone. 

We take a lot of pride in our work and we are looking to grow our clientelle before the season picks up again. We take care of the laundry, straighten up and, of course, clean between guests! 

Please shoot me an email at stephanie@domesticgoddessllc.com to get things started!