CLEANING SERVICES - Chicago

Patrick16
Level 1
Chicago, IL

CLEANING SERVICES - Chicago

Hello,

I've been hosting in Chicago (Hyde Park area) for almost a year now and things are busier than ever.

In advance of the summer, I'm wondering if there are any other Chicago-based hosts that have found a good, reliable and reasonably priced cleaning company to handle all of the key aspects of turning an apartment around (washing towels and sheets and cleaning).

Any and all recommendations would be very appreciated.

-Patrick

59 Replies 59
Brittany1
Level 10
Chicago, IL

Hi Patrick,

We work with Morfin Cleaning and have been happy with them. They are a residential cleaning service looking to get more into airbnb and vacation rentals. I have not had them do my laundry but I know they will do it. They are available last minute and have done a good job handling my places when I am not available.

Hi there!

My name is Jason and I am the owner of Dust Bunnies Chicago, we are a residential and commerical cleaning company but I am very interested in building relationships with AirBNB owners so they can have the piece of mind for cleaning and scheduling being taken care of for them.  Just 1 less thing to worry about.  If you're intersted you can always shoot me an email at [personal information hidden]

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello Jason

Do you still offering Airbnb cleaning service? my address is 2854 n clark st. chicago IL 60657

Feel free text me, my number is 4848999998

Thanks

Hi Michael - this is Jaleca with Five Star Hospitality, an airbnb cleaning service.  Are you still looking for cleaning for your Chicago airbnb property?

Hi jason. Your personal info was hidden. Do you have a website that I can look up?

If anyone is looking for Air BnB cleaning services in the Chicago area totally check out elle cleaning services. They Offer great rates and are very reliable. [Personal information hidden] Tell them Kim sent you.

We are going to give this company a try.

Hi guys!  My name is Jaleca and I work for Five Star Hospitality, an airbnb cleaning service.  Did you end up finding a cleaning service for your airbnb?  If not, feel free to email me and I can send you a link to our website so you can find out more about our services!  contact (@) fivestarhospitalitysvcs .  com

Magda29
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Hi, I've been cleaning multiple Airbnb apartments in Chicago since almost 2 years. I'd love to get some more work, and I enjoy helping to manage everything. If anyone is looking for some help, here I am!

My # is [personal information hidden]

Please feel free to contact me if help needed!!

Hello Magda

I am looking to hire cleaning services for one of my airbnb property in Chicago. I don't see your email or contact phone number to contact you.

Thanks

Banti

Hi Banti,

can you please contact me on [Phone number hidden]

Hi Magda, it looks like posting posting phone numbers of emails is fobidden. Could you email me at jade.checlair [@] gmail . com ? 

HI Jade,

I am a fellow AIRBNB'er myself and may need the same thing.. how did the service work out?? 

Larry

Magda

I would love to chat about my air bnb space. send contact info to n d scott 773

its (g) mail  remove all spaces.