CLEANING SERVICES

CLEANING SERVICES

hi everyone i am new host for airbnb. I am just wondering if anyone knows in melbourne cleaning services who can clean up  and exchange keys. thanks

66 Replies 66

Thanks for your recommendation, I am needing one for my property in melb. pls let me knowher contact details

Hi, wonder if we could still contact Marianna for Airbnb cleaning jobs? Looking to start with a unit and see how it goes. Will greatly appreciate if you could send me her contact Kylie.agency@gmail.com

Thanks mate!

Hi, I am interested to engage Marian. My mobile contact is 0413 181 068. Please get her to contact me. Thanks,

cheers,

T

Hi Marian, 

I realise your post is very old however if you still have contact with your cleaner Marianna I would like to possibly ask for her assistance with my small property in Elwood.. could you please pass my email onto her?

belladonnaprod@yahoo.com.au

thank you

Donna

Hi Marian, i would love to get Marinna's details too. If she still offers this service (aware this post is almost 3 years old). My email address is Buffy35173@gmail.com.

Thankyou

Hi Elise, have you got in touch with Marian? I’m looking for her to do my Airbnb cleaning as well . It’s so hard to find a decent one. Have you found one ? Cheers. Michelle 

Hi Marian, Trust you’re doing well up there in the warm Sunshine Coast. I have a Airbnb on Beaconsfield parade, & recently the cleaning company what I used closed their business.It’s so hard to find someone good to do the cleaning then I saw your post . Is it possible for you to put  me in touch with Marianna .

i don’t know how to put my contact here . My name is Michelle Chu , a staff member of University of Melbourne. If google me you can find me with my contact number. 

I’m trying to put my number here too0423353307thanks Marian. Michelle 

Hi Marian,

Im new to Air Bnb & need a cleaner. Could you please pass on my details to Marianna 

Thank you!!

Page 0433437388

Ben49
Level 2
Southbank, Australia

Hi, I use a company called Bnb Helpers (www.bnbhelpers.com.au) which has been very helpful so far. They have several cleaners and people to do check ins. Hope it helps...

Kok-Hui0
Level 1
Singapore

I am currently using GuestDek for my cleaning problems. So far, experience has been great and they are very thorough when it comes to cleaning. 

Madlen2
Level 2
Middle Park, Australia

Do they have a minimum amount one needs to pay? At the moment I use King Clean and I have to pay $116 for 2 guys and two hours. I am looking if there is a more affordable option as my flat is just a one bedroom. thanks Madlen

Hey Madlen,

Call AJ on 0411394307. He and his wife have been cleaning my properties in Melbourne since past 2.5 years. They own a franchise of United Home Services Doncaster. I pay them $75 for 1 bedroom apartment clean. They usually spend 2 hours in total at my place.

I have an Ad on Gumtree for Geelong / Newtown, VIC Australia, & soon to include in VIC, Australia:

North Melbourne, Flemington, Kensington, West Melbourne, Maribyrnong, West Footscray, Yarraville, Williamstown on the other days..

See:

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/newtown/cleaning/eco-friendly-green-natural-home-cleaning-pro/115935...

Krizia1
Level 1
Melbourne, Australia

Hi All

I have a small cleaning services in Melbourne, I could help 🙂

Ps contact me 0426951464, by text as most of the time I cannot answer calls, and mention airbnb cleaning

Thanks

Paola416
Level 1
Michigan, United States

Hi I am a new Host in detroit Michigan and I am looking for cleaning services and laundry services any references ? Will highly appreciate.