CLEANING SERVICES

CLEANING SERVICES

hi everyone i am new host for airbnb. I am just wondering if anyone knows in melbourne cleaning services who can clean up  and exchange keys. thanks

66 Replies 66

Hello Karen, I would like to offer my cleaning services, at the moment we service 6 Airbnb properties and about 25 residential properties in Melbourne. My number is0448 137 877
carolina

Hi! Is your cleaner still looking for work? I would be very interested in getting her contact details if possible. Thank you, Lauren 

Hello Laureen, I would like to offer my cleaning services, at the moment we service 6 Airbnb properties and about 25 residential properties in Melbourne. My number is0448 137 877
carolina

Hi Marian,

would you please share the contact details of Marianne if she is interested in more customers?

thanks,

Madlen

Hi Marian,

I know this thread is quite old, but would you still recommend  Marianna? Could I get her contact details from you?

Hello Wenona, I would like to offer my cleaning services, at the moment we service 6 Airbnb properties and about 25 residential properties in Melbourne. My number is0448 137 877
carolina

Hi Wenona, i have 3 years cleaning experience, and i am doing Airbnb cleaning at the moment in Melbourne CBD, as i have 1 property and manage 2 brand new properties in Melbourne CBD as well. If you are looking for someone who can clean up your place, then please drop me a message, me and my team would like to take care of your place. And give a good service to your customers. 

Our members are from differents country with legal working and long term visa. We would love to clean up for your properties if you are still looking for cleaning service in Melbourne CBD. We can speak different languages to communicate the guest if you need us. Thank you

Hi Marian and Alan,

I would be very interested in getting in touch with Marianna as we're looking for a new cleaner for our property in Melbourne. Can you text me her number please.

Thanks for your assistance.

Vicky. 0400243443

Hi Vicky 

AJ here I just sent you a text regarding cleaners in Melbourne do you have anyone you can recommend?

regards AJ

Hi Vicky, i have 3 years cleaning experience, and i am doing Airbnb cleaning at the moment in Melbourne CBD, as i have 1 property and manage 2 brand new properties in Melbourne CBD as well. If you are looking for someone who can clean up your place, then please drop me a message, me and my team would like to take care of your place. And give a good service to your customers. 

Our members are from differents country with legal working and long term visa. We would love to clean up for your properties if you are still looking for cleaning service in Melbourne CBD. We can speak different languages to communicate the guest if you need us. Thank you

Hi Athena, 

I am looking for a good cleaner for my properties in Melbourne.  If you are interested please contact me on 0432516533

Lenny

Hi Marian I am looking for someone just like Mariana for my Melbourne apartment. If you don't mind could you advise what she charges you for cleaning and key handover etc  and how I might get in touch with her?

Hi Marian,

i would be very interested in getting in touch with Marianna for our property in  Port Melbourne.

Thanks for your assistance.

Joyce

Hi Marian,

Our property is in Clayton, please convey this message to Marianna.

If she is interested, please ask her to Email me on - SSL@EUROPE.COM

Thank you for the introduction and we are  - Tissa & Kamani

Hi I would like to consider Marianna for her cleaning service. 

Just wondering if you could pass me her contact details via email? 

Cheers, 

William