Candles n roses

Ginza0
Level 8
Goa, India

Candles n roses

Hosting provides not only an apt but a set of memories to the guest and everyone attached to it - staff, neighbours, local services. The host is largely the author of these memories though, yes, everyone has their dip-share in it.

A lot of my guests have celebrated their special occasions in GOAgaga. This has been the single most highlight of my hosting experience till date. I have had the good fortune of hosting an N number of honeymoon n anniversary couples.    

Fragrant candles, flowers n roses and cakes have been part of these celebrations. We provide the setting; the guests bring in the romance. Recently there was a couple where the husband wanted to make it so special for his wife. So after mulling over multiple emails we decided to surprise her with a candle lit cake cutting. I hv tie-up with a pastry shop where I place custom orders on behalf of guests. So we had the husband take his wife out for the evening and my staff placed a small table n chairs with festive covers out on the porch in their absence n kept a rose bouquet and cake, candles inside the apt. The husband brought his wife back to the apt n voila created their magical moments in the quiet peace of the night air!

Down the memory lane there are numerous such occasions. Holding that magical moment in my mind where my guests experience the surprise n happiness thrills me immensely. I wish I could just go on conjuring these poetic moments while someone else took care of the business side of hosting lol.
And here Airbnb helps me to a great extent!

(The photo here is not of the couple mentioned above. The couple in the foto was hosted in GOAgaga Arpora.)

Pranav n Monika.jpg

0 Replies 0