Chelsea / Battersea cleaning / keys

James15
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Chelsea / Battersea cleaning / keys

My cleaner came recommended after 17 years work in my apartment before I bought it. I kept him on and he's been efficient and reliable ever since. He cleans, washes, irons, looks after keys and even cleans exterior windows. He looks after Battersea and Chelsea properties. Msg me if he can help you.
5 Replies 5
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @James15,

It is fantastic to meet you, thanks for starting this thread and providing your knowledge. As this is quite specific to London I have moved it to the 'London' city board as it will be easier for other hosts in your area to find it. I hope this is OK with you. 

It sounds like you have been hosting for a little while. When people come to visit me, I always find it hard to pinpoint my favourite places to visit in the city (there are quite a few), I am really interested to hear what you and other hosts in the London area recommend to visit. I wonder would you perhaps be willing to start a discussion on this in the London discussion board? 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Boonyong0
Level 2
Shanghai, China

Hi James,

I am interested to know more about your cleaner. 

Can you pls advise his contact?   Can you email me on cby1213@gmail.com pls?

Thanks,

boon

Tashi0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello James, what a useful link! I am currently looking for a cleaner for my two apartments, both in Chelsea. Could you please kindly pass him my email topnat22@gmail.com? Kind regards, and thanks in advance, Tashi

Hi James

This is exactly what I'm looking for in Battersea. How would I get hold of him?

Clare

Martin1012
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

I need a cleaner to come in over Easter (18th, 19th and 21st April)  Flat is in Battersea sw11 4LT. Can you help?