Chicago Suburbs

Jan425
Level 1
Byron, IL

Chicago Suburbs

Hi everyone!  If you or any of your guests are interested in getting out of the city for a few days - think Byron, Illinois.  We're half way between Chicago and Galena as you head west (close to Rockford Airport)  I love going into Chicago and staying at a different Airbnb here and there for a change - so I thought some of you would like to do the same.

2 Replies 2

Hi Jan glad to meet others in the area are in the airbnb community . We live in Rockton Illinois and this  is our third year hosting . We also love staying in Airbnbs and recently stayed in a garage near the Indiana dunes . Loved it! Would you know zoning laws in Byron ? Could you find them for me? We have been recently visited by the Winn county zoning board .... it has been stressful but we are hoping we can set a good  example and help our local government understand better how we are helping bring tourism to the area. 

Joe322
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Hi Jan, 

I have had the occasional road warriors at my place. I will tell them to look you up in Byron, Illinois. Galena is one of my favorite places. In fact, I recommended it to a brother and sister on a bonding trip throughout the nation when they stayed at my place. 

Warmly, 

Joe