Christmas Day help

Christmas Day help

Hi. I have two bookings between Dec 22-29 at my Hamilton heights apartment on 143 and Broadway. I will be out of town for those weeks and need someone to greet guests, and then switch linens and do a quick clean before the next guest arrives. First guest arrives Dec 22 and leaves 25th, second guest arrives the 25th and leaves the 29th. Turn around day: December 25th aka. Christmas. I know that's not ideal but if anyone needs extra cash during the holidays I would really appreciate the help!

2 Replies 2

@Megan172 - you should use the co-host marketplace

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1243/what-s-a-co-host

Hi Megan,

I know it's long after Christmas, however, we just wanted to inform you that if you need any help in the future Eco Sweep it Away LLC is here to help. Eco Sweep it Away is an Airbnb management service and eco-friendly cleaning service.  Currently, we manage five Airbnb's which all have super host status and have five stars across the board. We pay very close attention to detail while being licensed and bonded so you can have peace of mind while we sweep your cares away. If you like to learn more about us check out ecosweepitaway.com .