Cleaning/Flipping in williamsburg

Joshua219
Level 1
New York, NY

Cleaning/Flipping in williamsburg

Hello all, I have a 2 bed apt in williamsburg that I need cleaned/flipped sometimes frequently and sometimes off and and on between 11am and 3pm. I have a superhost listing and need someone with high standards. Any refferalls or intrest would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

Josh

8 Replies 8
Christina500
Level 2
New York, NY

I have the same question for the UES of Manhattan. Was hoping to see some suggestins here.

Hi Christina,

I offer co-hosting/Airbnb management services that really help out hosts with the labor-intensive tasks associated with hosting and some extra things like a welcome gift and personalized tours. Look us up - Eco Sweep it Away. My name is Darryl by the way. I hope I can help.

-Darryl  

http://mocleanin.com/

Check out Mo Cleanin. The owner is also an AirBnB Host and works primarily in Manhattan. Very thorough, always makes time and is supremely good at what he does. He cleans for me on the LES. 

Hi all,

If you need help with your Airbnb, look no further. My name is  Darryl and I offer co-hosting/Airbnb management services. We offer two types of services. Both include basic cleaning and check-ins while our full-service management includes some personalized extras like a welcome gift and a tour guide. Look us up - Eco Sweep it Away.

-Darryl

Kelly544
Level 2
Belleville, NJ

Hola, tengo una empresa de limpieza en new jersey si necesitan el servicio de los departamentos que están a su cargo pueden contactarme les puedo puedo presentar una muy buena oferta según sus necesidades. 

Pueden  contactarme al nro **

**[Phone number removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Timothy168
Level 2
New York, NY

The art of cleaning 

Shaya0
Level 1
New York, NY

Hi Joshua-

I clean Airbnb’s in Brooklyn. I charge $75 a pop for 2 bedrooms (+$10 if you need me to do laundry) and can send you references from people I clean for currently.

Best,

Shaya 

Tyler175
Level 2
New York, United States

Hey I am a co-host who is super interested in new opportunities please message me back so we can discuss scheduling and availability.