Cleaning Service in Palm Beach County

Jeni10
Level 2
West Palm Beach, FL

Cleaning Service in Palm Beach County

Hello!

I am looking for a cleaning service in Palm Beach county for my studio rental. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

20 Replies 20

Abe, I have a property managment company that sevices the Palm Beach County area. Please call me for a quote. You will be very happy with my competitive rates and fantastic references! 

Please see my company website @

re**

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Lance--Katie--Jell-and-H0
Level 2
Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Hello,

My company is called Easy Air Rentals. Short term vacation rental management in South Florida.

We are looking for cleaners to help with our properties in the Palm Beach County area.  We currently have 6 single family homes and are looking for reliable,professional and cost effective cleaners to be part of the team 🙂

We will have more homes by the end of the year and use another cleaning staff for our properties in Miami.  Please contact me at ** with quotes or information.

ea**

Thanks,

Lance

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Melissa735
Level 2
Jupiter, FL

Hi Jenny,  I see that this is an older post but I wanted to reach out.  My name is Melissa and I can help you, if you're still in need.. I am located in Jupiter but I have properties in the West Palm Beach and Lake Worth area. I service all of Palm Beach & Martin County and I am currently looking to take on more properties. Please message me if you still need some help and I would love to answer any questions. I have very fair rates and fantastic references. Thank you for your time, Melissa Brown 

hello my name is Guilherme, I am the founder of Pimenta Services, cleaning and painting services, I want to offer my services in the area of ​​Fort Lauderdale, Miami and around- my phone number 2039538677

Servicespimenta7@gmail.com

Hi my name is Octavia and I am the owner of Grandiosity Services located in South Florida.

I offer cleaning services, laundry, grocery shopping and misc errands. I am ready to offer my services within the Tri County area's. Please give me a call at 9543996030

Good afternoon,

I own a cleaning company called BG011 CLEANING SERVICES LLC in West Palm beach and currently looking for new clients. If any of Airbnb hosts needs my services we are currently offering 50%off first cleaning and 30%off first month 

Please contact me at:

3474051083 or 

Email: bg011cleaningservices@gmail.com 

Yours,

BG011 cleaning services