Cleaning services

Reina4
Level 1
Deerfield Beach, FL

Cleaning services

I own a cleaning business and we operate in Broward County, Palm Beach County and some of the Miami area. We offer house cleaning, office cleaning, pos construction cleaning, extra service (on call cleaning needs).

Please feel free to reach out if you ever find yourself in need of a housekeeper and other cleaning services:

Contact number: 954 856 0457

Thank you,
Reina
Top10 Cleaning Services

2 Replies 2
Lisa817
Level 2
Oakland, CA

Hi, Reina

I was an Airbnb Super Host at my old place in Berkeley, CA. I've since been doing side work as an Airbnb hospitality cleaner. 

I just recently moved to Florida. I'm researching being an on-site Airbnb manager for guests in Miami-Dade or Broward Counties. Any and all referrals welcome! 

My thanks! 

MsLisa 

Serving Central Brevard - Think of me more as a property manager than a cleaner. I will get the mail, check your grill, maintain keys or door codes, do laundry, stock supplies, fully clean, and watch for damages.

I have lived in the Cocoa Beach/Cocoa area for 5 years now and work full time as a Legal Assistant. I started my cleaning business to help a friend with his Airbnb rental and now I am looking to pick up a few more clients and make this my full time career.

Call me and we can discuss rates, which I base on your rental size. Please feel free to contact me.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/clark1928/about

321-458-1928

lc46938@hotmail.com

Star Shine Cleaning