Co-Hosting in Central Dublin

Niall7
Level 2
Dublin, Ireland

Co-Hosting in Central Dublin

Hi there,

I'm a local 'super-host' based in Dublin 1. Have been a host myself for many years now, though mostly managing properties in Asia. I've just started co-hosting for a host locally here in Dublin (and have made a huge impact already) and i'm looking for a couple more places to manage.

I can provide all hosting services including cleaning and I like to think I can offer a personal touch lacking from some of the bigger property management companies cropping up. If you'd like to discuss more just get in touch. 

Thanks,

Niall.

3 Replies 3

Hello,

I am the owner of a one-bedroom apartment in Dublin close to UCD, my son is a student at UCD and lives in it 8 months a year. I would like to rent the place from June to September and during the winter holiday, but I am French and live in France and can't do it myself, so I'm looking for a host to do it for me.

If you're still interested, you can contact me.

Dominique.

Natalia309
Level 1
Ringsend, Ireland

Hi Niall, 

I am owning the apartment in Dublin 2 (1 BR) , and have already many bookings for the next 3 months. I need urgently a co-host to manage my property. Would you be interested ? 

`please feel free to call ar 353-87-161-8494 to discuss the details. 

Regards, 

Natalia

Niall7
Level 2
Dublin, Ireland

So sorry, only just seen these responses. If you (or anyone else) is still interested in these services I can be contacted on info at dublincohost dot com or 353 89 987 8187

Thanks,

Niall.