Co-Hosting in London

Miriam231
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Co-Hosting in London

Hello everyone, 

I'm interested in hearing from anyone who needs co-hosting in London. 

I live in London and would be happy to co-host for someone. I am flexible and a reliable person that ensure every host and guest's needs.

6 Replies 6
Claire540
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi, We are looking for a co-host. We live in Woolwich -SE18 -lovely small house with big garden. Please let me know

Bilal22
Level 2
Morden, United Kingdom

Hi Claire,

Hope this message finds you well.

I work for an Airbnb Management company and I'm in charge of a portfolio of properties within London.  I'm certain that we can add value and take away the hassle of managing the day to day running of your property with our expertise.

Following is the link of our website: airangelsmanagement

I would love to have a chat with you to discuss our fully managed service in further detail. You can contact me on ** and we can follow up with a telephone call.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Bilal

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Craig-and-Anto0
Level 2
United Kingdom

Hi Miriam,

We're looking to co-host and have a co-host in N19 area. I'm not sure what the etiquet is around discussing this further or reaching out to yourself or others. 

Let me know if this is helpful for you 🙂 

Craig

P.s. if it works better for you then do feel free to message or call me directly on **.

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Mark509
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

I am an experienced superhost and hospitality professional who is looking to co host for people while they are away and need some extra help. I am able to cover all hosting duties while you are away. Let me know if i can be of any help.

Niki0
Level 6
London, United Kingdom

Hi Miriam I need a co host for a couple of weeks in august when I am away for 3 weeks and have a 1 week booking right slap bang in the middle!

Can you help?