Co-host Los Angeles

Thuy16
Level 2
Boulder, CO

Co-host Los Angeles

Thuy's AirBnB Profile

Hi all, my name is Thuy - I have been hosting over 100 guests on AirBnB since 2011, from Ho Chi Minh City to Silicon Valley. It's truly an amazing community and I have built many friendships with people from all around the world.

I recently moved back to Los Angeles, working for USC. I want to make myself available for co-hosting any property around the area. I love hiking, I've done over 30+ hikes last year, and drove across the country by myself. So, I love to meet new friends and share stories with people who also love travel. 

Please reach out to me via thuyusc@gmail.com or reply to this post. 

16 Replies 16
Yana24
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hello I'm going for a short 1-week vacation and I need a one time help for the guests coming on 26th of February. This is a place I'm talking about https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/17307565, located in Little Armenia, LA so local co-hosts are preferable.

The place has a self-check-in option so you don't need to be there to meet them personally, just make the place ready between 11 am and 3 pm. No need to do laundry, we still have a stock.

please let me know your terms!

Thanks!

Hi Yana, I'm happy to help, please contact me via thuyusc@gmail.com 

Thanks a lot!

nice to meet you regards from italy

Valerie157
Level 2
Fort Myers Beach, FL

Hi Thuy. I need help with bed/bath suite turnover in west LA. Do you do that or know anyone that would?

I am available to help with your listing in West LA. Please send me a private message or email mary@caldelle.com

nice to meet you regards from italy ( i migliori saluti dal mio paese italia)

Hello - if you are ever needing cleaning or co-hosting help in LA, we are here for you. Send me a DM here or look us up on FB Heather's Angels

Chaunte0
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hello,

I am looking for a co-host/ cleaner for a small two bedroom on bath in venice beach please help!

Chaunte,

I have listing in West LA and I co host. Please contact me at mary@caldelle.com

Mary

(The System is incorrectly listing one of my co-hosting clients from Truckee in the reply)

Hey, happy to help! You can give me a call or text at 917-324-1349 to discuss your needs 🙂

Hi Chaunte, Are you still looking for a co-host in Venice Beach ? 

I live in Venice / Marina del Rey, and I have been hosting Airbnb since 2010 in my own properties ( you can check in my reviews how happy my guests were ! )

I can be your co-host and help you welcoming new guests, answering inquiries, emergencies, and cleaning/laundry afterwards, supply all products, and even give your guests some tips about the area around - shopping, entertainment. I can also arrange pick-up from LAX airport. I can help you year-round or only when you are on holidays or overwhelmed.

I speak English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.

My goal is to provide superior service to both home-owners and guests, so you can have wonderful reviews on your listings and be sure that your property and your guests are being well taken care of ! Send me a message and we'll arrange a meeting.

Beatrix

Nicky82
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Just sent an email to your box, I'm in need of a cohost in DTLA, please let me know

I host in Downtown, please reach out to me so we can discuss if we are a good match. You can find me on Facebook under Heather's Angels or message me directly here. 

Jay437
Level 1
Nashville, TN

Looking for a cohost in culver fox hills mall area, someone that could deliver keys and possibly clean and change linens every now and then.

Thanks 

Jay