Co-host available in London (Greenwich & South East)

John804
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Co-host available in London (Greenwich & South East)

Hi All,

I am a Greenwich-based Airbnb host who has been active on the platform since June 2015, hosting dozens of groups during this time. Prior to this I spent over 15 years as an IT consultant in a wide variety of organisations in both the United Kingdom and Australia (where I originated from before moving to London in 2005).

Until now I have only been managing my own home, but I have now decided to offer my services to other hosts or prospective hosts in the South East London area. I have held Super Host status in the past, and 74% of my reviews have been 5 stars, with my current average being 4.8 based on 47 reviews.

Services available include:

- Meet & greet/check-in
- Cleaning and provision of fresh linen
- Basic grocery shopping
- Management of any general maintenance issues
- On call availability for emergencies

Perhaps you are already hosting on Airbnb but would like someone else to take over, or maybe you are completely new to hosting and would like an experienced host to assist with creating a listing from scratch. In either case, please do not hesitate to get in touch and discuss your requirements.

I am always contactable by phone, text, and email, and good at thinking on my feet to resolve any issues as they arise. For example the last guests were staying on the hottest day of the year and asked if there was any air conditioning. There wasn't, but I purchased and assembled a fan in their bedroom within 90 minutes of them contacting me. 

Here are a few recent reviews from my listing (the top one being the guests who I provided the fan for):

"John is the perfect host, check in was easy and he very kindly left us many breakfast items, juice, tea, coffee etc. Greenwich is a nice part of London with lots of interesting things to see and do. The location is very walkable to public transport the DLR and the Thames clipper. We especially enjoyed taking the clipper into London in the morning. The place was very clean and the beds are really comfortable. Everything we needed for our stay was there and John was easy to reach if we had questions. Would happily stay again. Thanks John."

"Great location - it just to Greenwich but also for London - just a ferry ride away. Nice residential development is new, clean and quiet, but still close to restaurants, bars, and tourist attractions. We were very pleased with our stay. Thank you John, we had a great stay and enjoyed the apartment. Fantastic!"

"Can't recommend this place enough. John was so helpful and super responsive to any questions I had. The location is brilliant. Really close to Greenwich village and a short walk to Cutty Sark DLR station. Jonn was super kind by leaving us some unexpected grub for breakfast. Would 100% stay here again on my next visit to Greenwich. Thanks John!. Thank you very much for leaving us a lovely breakfast and being so responsive to all of my questions. We loved your place, the location is brilliant and if I was living in London, it very much the kind of place I'd like to live."

"John's flat was nice and in a really good position, very close to Cutty Sark and to a lot of shops and pubs, we really liked the neighborhood. The apartment is new and fully-equipped, with comfortable beds. At our arrival we found the necessary for breakfast. Even we didn't meet John in person, we had no problem collecting the keys. Recommend it!"

"We loved it! John bought us some brekky that he put ready for us and was always super uncomplicated! Responded fast and did everything he could to make our lives easy."

"John's neat, spacious, modern apartment is ideally located in Greenwich a 5 min walk to the Cutty Sark DLR - the perfect jumping off point for exploring greater London. John was an excellent host which made our 7 night stay for 2ad & 2ch an ease. John was easily contactable by email or phone and bent over backwards to make our stay a memorable one in London. Many thanks, and highly recommended."

Cheers,
John

8 Replies 8
Ben250
Level 1
Joué-lès-Tours, France

Hi John,

Interested in learning more about your offering; whats the best way of connecting?

Thanks,

Ben

Raquel140
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

hi John,

are you still open to co-hosting other flats?

My flat is in Woolwich, a short bus ride (or even shorter by car) away.

Cleaning and marketing are already covered, we're looking for a reliable partner around the check-ins.

Thanks,

Raquel

Petra224
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi John, 

I know this post is a little old, but I'm wondering whether you'd still be available for co-hosting our apartment occasionally. Thank you, Petra

Claudia-Sabine0
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi John, 

wondering if your service is still available?

We are renting our house from May 12 in SE9 2AG

Thanks for getting in touch if interested 

Kind regards

Claudia 

Claire540
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi John,

Are you interested in co -hosting a property  in Woolwich?

If so, I would like to get in touch with you.

Regards,

Steve

Hi John

I have an Annex in Charlton 10 minutes from Charlton train station. I say there on a Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday. Do you do a service where you are prepared to let The Annex on a Friday Saturday and Sunday ?
Thank you Terry

Simon712
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Hello John,

Are you still available for co-hosting?

I have a house in the East Greenwich conservation area that I'm interested in letting.

Kind Regards,

Simon

Andrew1384
Level 2
England, GB

Hi John, are you still co-hosting. In real need of someone who can offer meet and greet/check-in in Bermondsey.