Co-hosting in Austin

Sarah632
Level 1
Jakarta, Indonesia

Co-hosting in Austin

Hello,

I'm starting to look for a co-host for my busy East Austin cottage.  Anyone co-hosting in Austin?

Best, Sarah

17 Replies 17
Pat95
Level 1
Austin, TX

Hi Sarah,

I recently launched Hands on Host, an Austin based check in and out hospitality professional short term hosting service taking care of all your hosting needs and on site readiness around the clock.

I offer an affordable professional co-hosting solution for you and your guests, hands on, responsive, promptly addressing all their immediate questions or needs. From check in time to check out time, keys handling, contract signing, amenities delivery, setup and cleanup readiness for your next guest, for a seamless professional hosting hospitality experience.

We can discuss more details by phone or email and determine how to get you fully setup and started with worry free Hands on Host co-hosting for your place.

I would be happy to help you with some of our co-hosting full service solutions.

Check out Handsonhost dot net ( note website it's spelled out).

Regards,

Pat 

Hi there! I have a need in UT/downtown area. Where can I reach you?

Hello, Shamsah!

I'd be happy to help you in the UT/Downtown area. I'm a Superhost and Community Expert for Airbnb.  I'm reliable and affordable and I have a great cleaner. 94% of my 100+ reviews are 5-star reviews. I'd love to learn more about your property and co-hosting needs!  

Bonhost is the name of my service. You can find me online or through Facebook.

I'll attempt to send my number but it may be blocked by Airbnb....nine and five and six 3 then 7 six 6 seven 9 and 6

Darlene Zamorano

I am looking for someone to help me cohost while I am out of town. I already have a maid service, landscaper, pool company. Need help with walk through and out, restocking and coordinating the crews.

Hello!

Just saw this comment. I live in Austin and am looking to co-host. I have over 11 years of customer service experience, and am a local theater artist. I am great at communication, punctuality, and thinking on my feet. I am great at dealing with all different types of personalities, and adapting to unexpected situations. I'd love to chat more about co-hosting with you, if you are still looking!

All best,

Anna Eisley

Hi Anna, are you still interested in cohosting? If so please let me know! Bclang at me dot com Thanks!

I have over ten year expericence with customers service and public relations. Looking to offer  co-hosting solution for you and your guests to promptly addressing all their immediate questions or needs. 

Hi Victoria,

I'd love to help and provide value! 

I run Hostable Hospitality and help manage/co-host a few Airbnbs in Austin and Houston and am available to assist with a couple more. I'm located in North Austin. 

We run a cleaning side of the business as well, it's not required to be used but I'd be glad to help with that if it were ever needed. 

Would love to chat or grab coffee and talk more. Let me know. 

Best,

Carlos Vasquez

Founder

Hostable Hospitality 

c: (919) 721-6319 

www.hostablellc.com 

April50
Level 1
Austin, TX

Hi Sarah,

I've been hosting in Austin and am interested in Co-hosting as well- let me know if you would like to chat more about it!

Thanks,

April

Thanks so much, April!  I think I have a solution now, but I will get in touch if anything should change.   Best of luck with the co-hosting; it's such a great idea!

Please contact me for cohosting in Austin ( UTAustin campus )

Zelda4
Level 2
Austin, TX

I would be interested.  I am a super host in Waco and Im moving to find a place in Austin as well.. If you are interested in meeting ... .let me now  254 229 9881

Hi Zelda,

Thanks for your message!  I have found another option for now, but I wish you the best of luck with your move.

Best wishes, Sarah

Adam261
Level 2
Washington, DC

For all co-hosts who want some help with Turnovers, check out:

GuestPrep.com

A speciality cleaning & laundry service for Airbnb hosts.