Co-hosting in London

Nikki2
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Co-hosting in London

Morning fellow Airbnber's,

Does anyone know when co-hosting restigration will be officially coming to London?  I'm based in Leyton and have co-hosted for friends and for a neighbour for about a year now and really enjoy being able to give something back and help others out.  I've also needed to find a co-host myself when I've been away for 3 weeks but didn't have any luck and had to snooze my listing and rely on the goodwill of friends to help with check ins.  I understand that Airbnb will be bringing in a platform for people to register themselves as a co-host shortly; does anyone know more as I'd love to be able to register myself and also use it to find co-hosts when I need them!

Many thanks

Nikki x

7 Replies 7

Hello Nikki,

I have been looking for the same information for a while now.The only thing i was able to find is that you can sign-up here: https://www.airbnb.com/co-hosting/start and receive updates and be on a waitlist.

I hope it helps.

I recently started a small company in London that helps hosts with check-ins,cleaning,etc. So if you sometime need a hand with something feel free to let me know.

Santiago.

Hello Santiago,

I am looking for a co-host to manage my property while I am away on holiday. Can you send me more details of your company please? 

Thank you.

Hi!

Thank you for your message. I will send you some information through a private message so as for you to take a look at.

Thank you,

Santiago

I send you a link to our website so that you can take  a look at it:

www.smartbnbnest.com

Thanks,

Santiago

Seems this website is deceased ?

Lyn-and-Gavin0
Level 7
London, United Kingdom

Hi Nikki

I got an invite via email.  It said something along the lines of .........Guests love what you are doing - You have qualified... or you now qualify (something like that) ....we'd like to invite you to co-host for others.....follow this link.

I am in Leytonstone - but I read that if you help co-host then the other properties reviews and rankings affect your own.....so I didn't sign up.

I could help you out if you get stuck on the odd check-ins.  

Best Lyn

Ivo35
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hey Nikki, 🙂

It's a bit late but are you still looking for co-host for your property?

I live in Leyton too and want to give it a try. 🙂

Regards,

Ivo