Co-hosting

Samantha121
Level 2
Dublin, Ireland

Co-hosting

Hi there,

I'm a Superhost and would love to help some fellow Dublin hosts! I'm based in D8, but am happy to be your co-host to help you for check-ins/outs, messaging your guests and handling your reservations.

Feel free to contact me! 🙂

6 Replies 6
Barbara190
Level 2
Dublin, Ireland

Hi Samantha , I am looking for someone to do a change over and meet and greet for me on the 19th august and the 22nd September , and perhaps other dates as well. . I live in the house myself and have 3 rooms on airbnb, some are long term, but one of my rooms has a turn around fairly frequently and can cause problems. What I would need is someone to come to the house , change over the room , meet the guests show them around the house  and explain how everything works , and then I would be home the next day to meet them myself . I would pre warn the guests that you would meet them and go throught as much detail via email before with them . I have been a superhost for a number of years but lost my status last year for a whole year because I had to cancel one 3 day visit !!, so I do not want to cancel again as I am just about to get my staus back ..Im not sure if this is something you would be interested in doing ? regards barbara

Hi Barbara,

I'll be happy to help you! I'm going to send you a message on your Airbnb profile so we can discuss the details.

Cheers!

Samantha

Aurelia21
Level 1
La Paz, Argentina

I love Ireland, I hope I go there sometime... (escribo poco en ingles... pero bueno)

Gabby-and-Mike0
Level 2
Dublin, Ireland

Hi Folks, I am looking for a co-host for summer - June 2- August 31 for the whole house, 5 bedrooms, 14 guests, in D 15, blanchardstown on the train line to the city centre.

5 bedrooms are being upgraded at the moment, pictures will be uploaded in 1 week or so.

Self-check in with a safekey however the co host will need to be available for guests, with communication and bookings at first, changeover, changing sheets, towels, cleaning, stock, reviews- all what is required.

please email me your offers, looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best,

Gabby

Natalia309
Level 1
Ringsend, Ireland

Hi Samantha, I am owning an apartment in Dublin 2 (1 BR) and have already meny bookings for the next few months. I am moving to London and looking for someone who can help me with the flat management. Would you be interested? 

Feel free to call at 353-87-161-8494 to discuss the details. 

Cheers. 

Natalie

Jackie374
Level 2
Dublin, Ireland

How did you get on Samantha

Jacqueline OKeeffe