Co-hosting

Sujay0
Level 2
New Jersey, United States

Co-hosting

Hi All,

I am currently one of the host with Air Bnb. If some one has vacant apartment which one wants to host with air bnb but dont have enough time to handle it. I would like to co-host . If any one is looking for co host in areas in or around New Jersey, kindly contact .

TIA

Sujay

4 Replies 4
Jugal0
Level 1
Rutherford, NJ

Hi Sujay,

I am looking for Co-host and I have 7 listings in Jersey City.

Are you available to talk? If so , text me on 845-920-6165.

thanks,

Jugal 

Hi I'm new to this what does cohost mean? What is expected of the cohost? I have a listing and may be interested thanks! 

Hi Cherry,

We are Eco Sweep it Away, an Airbnb management service and eco-friendly cleaning service.  Currently, we manage five Airbnb's which all have super host status and five stars across the board. We pay very close attention to detail while being licensed and bonded so you can have peace of mind while we sweep your cares away. We charge 10% or 15% depending on the package you choose. Check out - https://www.ecosweepitaway.com/what-we-do to learn about what we do. We also do basic turnovers and have our prices on our website. If you would like to contact us email me at ecosweepitaway@gmail.com or call us at (929)228-1077.

Hi this is Anh 

i have a property in downtown jersey city Im planning on short term rentals like Airbnb. I live 45 mins away and need someone local to watch over the guests like you describe are you still interested?

My number is 215 896 5039