Concierge-level Hospitality Cleaning, Linen Supply & Styling Services

Robert9
Level 2
New York, NY

Concierge-level Hospitality Cleaning, Linen Supply & Styling Services

Hello, my name is Robert and I am an Airbnb host here in New York City.

Along with two other Airbnb Superhosts located in Washington, DC & Austin, TX, we have started GuestPrep, a premiere cleaning service for making hosting easier! With our backgrounds in interior design, hospitality and client services, we have a passion for making your property look beautiful for your guests. Our services provide cleaning & linen supply solutions for hosts who don’t have time to manage those aspects of their property. We employ local, experienced housekeepers with a similar eye to cleanliness & a tidy design aesthetic, and we partner with many turnkey services for your Airbnb needs. We have also recently expanded to Denver & Nashville!

Studio apartments start at $75 for a clean..and we also provide referral bonuses to you to spread the word if you're happy with our service.

Feel free to message me with any questions.

I look forward to hearing from you!

7 Replies 7
Sal2
Level 1
New York, NY

Robert,

My name is Kimberly Callender.  My husband Michael & I have been long term airbnb hosts since 2011.  We have a one bedroom apartment in East Harlem.  We travel extensively with our work and manage our property from wherever we are at the moment.  We've always been able to secure local, somewhat professional housekeepers to clean our apartment between guests and check in all incoming guests.  We don't do absentee check-in's.  ( IE: We don't just leave the keys somewhere for guests to pick up at their leisure.  We've found that doesn't work as effictively as having a real live person meet/greet/ & orient guests upon arrival.  

Do you have reliable people who can cover our area?  We're located at 103rd & Lexington.  We're a one bedroom/one bathroom apartment with full kitchen.  We provide all cleaning supplies.   

I had to terminate our most recent housekeeper relationship secondary to the person refusing to follow instructions and doing a poor job. Knowing that we were managing the property from afar, she didn't think there was going to be much accountability to our protocol.  When the complaints started rolling in & she was questioned on them, she got upset.  Her reason for poor performance was: 1) She has ADD and gets overwhelmed with step by step lists/pictures & 2) We are too picky and our expectations are too high.  

Our preference would be to have the same person clean our apartment every time.  We have it arranged for laundry pick-up & drop off at a local laundry.  Our apartment is our personal residence a good portion of the year, thus we're very cautious with whom we accept booking requests from.  It's rare that a mess of any kind is left behind our guests.  Our check-out procedure includes the guests stripping the beds of used linens putting all used dishes in the dashwasher and turning it on before departure, as well as cleaning out the refrigerator and dumping all trash.  

Please get back to me asap with a response.  I'm going to be in NYC all day Wed. with new guests arriving Wed. afternoon.  After Wed., I'm back on the road, traveling with my husband.  So, I need to get this taken care of while I'm in NYC Wed.

Thanks,

Your's in airbnb,

Kimberly Callender  

Ellen-and-Bob0
Level 2
Massachusetts, United States

Let me know if your business has extended to the San Francisco area. Thanks.

Ellen

Hello Ellen, we do not have any immediate plans to expand to the west coast just yet, but as soon as we do, we will absolutely let you know! Thank you for your interest. Take care.

Jennifer100
Level 2
Washington, DC

Do you do DC?

Hi Jennifer,

Yes, we started the business in DC, and have been in the market now for about 3 years. Feel free to visit our website and contact David McDermott, our city manager in Washington.

Thanks,

Robert

Kelly581
Level 2
Austin, TX

Hi Robert,

Kelly and Johnny here in Austin! We currently offer concierge  services to our AirB&B superhosts and are seeking a few more clients in the area. 

Previous experience includes VRBO /Coldwell Banker, AirB&B as well as private client vacation rental turnovers in Ocean City, MD. For 3 years I ran the day to day operations tripling the business for a local cleaning company. Johnny and I moved to Austin in August and quickly obtained a few clients and are seeking a few more.

I'm reaching out to you in hopes that perhaps we could work with each other.

If intereseted, please feel free to reach out.

Peace

Kelly Collenborne

512-412-1467

yallgotme@gmail.com

William K Collenborn