Confirmation

Sandy311
Level 2
Canterbury, New Zealand

Confirmation

Hi guys.

I'm new to Hosting.

How can I be sure my messages are getting to my bookings. 

Yes they show up on the page but I would like a confirmation my bookings have seen them.

Can anybody help?

And how can I contact Airbnb?

What email address as my email to express airbnb was undelivered?

3 Replies 3
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Sandy311,

Unfortunately Airbnb doesn't give any indication to let the sender know if a message sent on the website or app has been delivered to, or read by, the recipient.

For information on ways to contact Airbnb type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.

Sandy311
Level 2
Canterbury, New Zealand

Thanks for your help Steve 

Lesley-And-Garry0
Level 2
Nelson, New Zealand

Hi there Sandy

We have been Superhosts for sometime with a couple of properties and my experience is that all messages, using the Airbnb facility get through.  It is recommended that you use the Airbnb site and not your personal email and I have never had a problem with any communications. 

If you were worried you might like to ask your guests a question with a timeframe eg: "can you please confirm your arrival time two days prior to arrival" etc However I would not be fussing about this - everyone is busy and some will come back and say thanks for the information and other acknowledge it just before they arrival. 

As long as you are providing the correct information to your guests ... relax and enjoy ... it is a lovely business to be in.  Hope this is of assistance.

Regards and best wishes - Lesley, Picton NZ