Convert apartment into an AirBnB property

Convert apartment into an AirBnB property

I have a apartment in Hyderabad located near to Kachiguda railway station. Want help to convert it into an AirBnB property.

3 Replies 3
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

@Sachin6  Not sure what you mean by "convert" it to an Airbnb property.  You can list it on Airbnb at any time.

@Sachi0  Do you live near your Kachiguda apartment? I do operate many units in Chicago, USA and go thru certain workflow to convert into Airbnb listing. 

This is what I do here in the USA. 

1. Sign the lease (If you don't own)

2. Interior Design (For a quick fix and beautify the property)

3. Automate for the calendar, pricing, communication, keycode base access etc. 

4. Security system to monitor guest count and any restricted house rule. 

5. Maintainance, Cleaning staff and Account Manager for any guest request. 

All the above steps might not apply to you but it is doable. 

I learn all these from J's STR Course module. 

bit.ly/STRCFD

Good luck and I would interest to know your progress. 

Thanks,

Niyoti0
Level 1
Mumbai, India

Hi Sachin, how are you? We are superhosts on Airbnb for a property in Ganpatipule called The One. My husband and I are interior designers and film set designers by profession and our current interest is in making holiday homes, guest ready. Which means that we will design the interiors, get your house setup for guests and advice you on effectively managing your property as a vacation rental. Please get in touch with us if this is what you are looking for. You can also take a look at our property so you get an idea of our work. Just search for Airbnb homes in Ganpatipule, our property will show up in the first three listings. It’s called The One. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.