Free Toronto Travel Guide & Map for Guests

Jeff38
Level 4
Toronto, Canada

Free Toronto Travel Guide & Map for Guests

Hi everyone,

Your guests can now order a free travel guide, map, and local magaznie to be delivered to their home! This will help them plan their trip to Toronto and help showcase how amazing our city is! The material is created and distributed by The Toronto Tourism Board.

Please share the below link with your guests to help them plan their trip, and help make the experience memorable for them!

www.seetorontonow.com/maps-and-guides/toronto-magazine-visitor-guide-request-yours

Cheers
Jeff

6 Replies 6

Hello Jeff,
Thank you very much for this information. could I also have the QUEBEC link? I am French speaking, I have the project to come to Canada. Thank you for understanding.

Do you mean you want the French language version of the Toronto travel guide, @Gabriel223? If so, it is http://fr.seetorontonow.ca/

If you want the Quebec City or Province of Quebec guide, it is best to just google it to get exactly what you are looking for. 

Thank dear Lawrene,

You are putting Canada at bay than I am, I am a refugee, separated from my children more than 2 years ago, my project is to reach Canada in the coming days. I will need either hotel reservation contacts or the help organization, so that on the appropriate day it will be easier for me.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Sincere thanks

S'il te plait chers Lawrene parle-tu en Français ?

Janine3
Level 6
Toronto, Canada

Hi, Jeff - you are a very generous member of the host community in Toronto, I appreciated seeing this.  My follow up question is - HOW to share the link with guests, since the AirBnb messaging system hides all URL's! 

It's a bit frustrating when I can't even suggest to a guest they use Google Map to guide them!

janine

Hi Janine, you could always go with the annoying:
seetorontonow(.)com/maps-and-guides/toronto-magazine-visitor-guide-request-yours

(and thanks for the tip Jeff!)