Good Reliable Cleaner + Key Management + Linen Service (Sydney Metro)

Aya4
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

Good Reliable Cleaner + Key Management + Linen Service (Sydney Metro)

Hi,

I'm looking for an experienced cleaner who has superb attention to detail.

I've had a few cleaners in the last 6 months and I paid minimum $150 plus $100 for having bed linen laundered and pressed at a nearby dry clear. Towels were washed in house.

The problematic thing is that these cleaners slack their duty when I'm not around. The last time I found a McDonald's hamburger package beside my washing machine amongst accumulated dusts! And I'm sure they didn't do all I asked. 

Do you know any reliable, hardworking cleaner (either independent or company) that can also check guest in?

Also, do you recommend any linen service that provide bed sheets, pillow cases, towels? 

I don't need my airbnb completely managed (e.g., accepting reservation, interacting with guests, etc.)

Thanks!

11 Replies 11
Kemi5
Level 2
Hobart, AU

Hi Aya,

I have eight years experience in an international airline; therefore have stayed many months in many hotels around the world- from 5 stars to 3 stars. I now run a cleaning business in Sydney cleaning Airbnb rooms up to hotel standard. Our team is a group of hard-working people who pay attention to detail.

We will take care of your guests' change-over. From tidying and refreshing your rooms (& bathrooms) changing and washing the linen to the hand-over of your keys to you or your new guest at check-in. We do this in exchange for your pre-arranged cleaning fee or as negotiated.

Contact me here to set up your Airbnb guests' change over services.

Hi Kemi

How can I contact you please - looking for a new cleaner 

Hi Sue, did you connect with Kemi? Any updates? Thanks, Jules

Aya4
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

Hi Kemi,

Can you let me know the name of your claning business? Any website?

I am interested. How do I contact you?

Hi Cameron,

We specialize in Airbnb changeover meeting high standards.

- General and mid-stay clean

- Arrange linen changes and provide amenities if needed

- Windows cleaning

Walk through property inspecting all maintenance issues at every clean ensuring no maintenance issues are left for guests to discover on check-in.

- Report sent to you after each visit to home detailing works carried out.

please send us an email to contact@servicesms.com.au with your enquires and we get back to you ASAP.

WE COVER
  • Sydney's CBD area
  • Eastern suburbs
  • Inner West
  • Lower North Shore

Hi Kemi

How can I contct you please

Hi Kemi, I would also like to inquire re your services but dont know how...

Sue614
Level 1
Sydney, Australia

Hi Kemi

How can I contct you please 

Hi Sue,

We specialize in Airbnb changeover meeting high standards.

- General and mid-stay clean

- Arrange linen changes and provide amenities if needed

- Windows cleaning

Walk through property inspecting all maintenance issues at every clean ensuring no maintenance issues are left for guests to discover on check-in.

- Report sent to you after each visit to home detailing works carried out.

please send us an email to contact@servicesms.com.au with your enquires and we get back to you ASAP.

WE COVER
  • Sydney's CBD area
  • Eastern suburbs
  • Inner West
  • Lower North Shore
Jessica1160
Level 2
Randwick, Australia

Hi All,

A great cleaning service you can use is Rose House Solutions http://rosehousesolutions.com/. Their

cleaners are highly experienced and reliable (and they do cute hotel style tricks like fold the toilet paper, replace amenities and have hotel quality linen service!). All reviews are transparently published on their website and communication is a breeze!

🙂