Group on Whatapp

Camden0
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Group on Whatapp

Hello,

We got a small group on Whatsapp only for hosts .

Together we r more strong.

We can change some good information about everything to make our listing better an helpfully for our comunity 

This is the link .

https://chat.whatsapp.com/JwC83NizpeGAXroPjMWZeK

Tks and I hope see u there ..

3 Replies 3
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Camden0,

Welcome to the Community Center.

It's great to see that you're trying to create a group for hosts, but perhaps you could share your experiences here with us in the Community Center as there are a lot of hosts here as well! 

I just want to let you know a couple of things about the Community Center and why it is such a great place :-). 

The Community Center is an online Airbnb forum where the community comes together to help and support one another, share experiences and in general get to know each other. You can also find a lot of very helpful guides created by hosts. We have a number of discussion rooms to make it easier to navigate here, so feel free to take a look at the Discussion Rooms.

I hope you find this helpful. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Camden0 - Great idea, but there are a load of Brazillian numbers on the group. Isn't it supposed to be a London group?

Hello please i am a new host i would love to join the group to get more advice but the link is not responding can anyone help pls thanks