Help with hosting over forthcoming holidays

Pilar1
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Help with hosting over forthcoming holidays

Hi all

As you can see if you check my listing my flat is in near Paddington, vey close to Edgware Road Station and was wondering if somobody would be interested in helping with occasional check-ins in exchange for my help with theirs, I have looked at the co-hosting options and there don't seem to be any in the area and in spite of that I don't seem to be able to register either. 

I am planning my Christmas holidays and at a lose of when to travel as I have some pending bookings (one for 31st Dec!) which I will probably end up losing as the friend who has helped in the past will be away. 

If there is anybody able to help, I'd be happy to discuss privately. 

Many thanks in advance

Pilar

12 Replies 12

@Pilar1 - go to the co-host marketplace and search for a co-host 

https://www.airbnb.co.in/help/article/1243/what-s-a-co-host

Thanks for the suggestion Alice & Jeff, but that is the first thing I did before posting above. I can't get past the window that asks:

"Share a few more details about your request", it's greyed out, which is why I assume there were none available in the area

Sam282
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi Pilar

I would be happy to discuss helping out - you can see my Airbnb co-hosting profile here: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/co-hosting/profile/150533265

I have had no responses or people coming through the co-hosting site as yet but I think it is early days so maybe there are issues. Check out what I can help with and lets chat - you can contact me through the site here or direct message me on here with contact details. Very happy to arrange coming over to meet and have a chat. I have work over in Paddington and it's only a 15min cycle for me!

Sam 

Berit5
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

HI

I could help over New Year and other times. I will be away for Christmas myself but will be back on the 28/12/17.

I am a host myself in Crystal Palace area.

Regards

Berit **

[phone number hidden] if you want to text me.

Pilar1
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi Berit

Thanks for your message, there must be a problem with the notification or I missed it altogether as I only saw it today. I'd be happy to have a chatu with you but as you can see your contact details have been hidden by admin. I am not sure I will need the help in the end but if so I will message you via your listing, I hope this is OK with you.

Many thanks in advance
Pilar

Amy422
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi Pilar, 

I've recently used www.Airkey.co . They do airbnb management and one -off check-ins for a small fee. Worth contacting them!

Best,

Jaga

Pilar1
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Thanks Jaga, they are not cost effective for a 1 off service. 

Amy422
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi Pilar, 

I think they charge around 30-40 pounds for one off check in 

Margaret11
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi Pilar 

I have been a host for over 3 years and currently a co-host for 6 hosts in London and Hampshire. Do have a look at my business page:

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/users/21448060/listings?user_id=21448060&s=50

I am available in London at Christmas and New Year and am very happy to help.  I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Margaret

Margaret
Viki3
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/20596405

I need help in February if you want to trade a few check-ins. The co-host thing has resulted in no replies and no requests for me to co-host have been followed through. Perhaps it's the 90 day rule?

Pilar1
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi Vicky

I didn't see your message in time and have just come back to the forum. I assume it is a bit lat now but if you still need help with your place give me a shout and we can discuss. 

Kind regards.

P

Raquel140
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

I wouldnt recommend to use AIRKEY. Having the experience with them, I dont recommend them.