Hi Everyone! Check ins \ Check out services +cleaner arrangements , years of VR experience

Martin1
Level 1
Miami, FL

Hi Everyone! Check ins \ Check out services +cleaner arrangements , years of VR experience

Hi! i'm a local host managing 12 units around miami beach of my own and having my experienced assistant ,

looking to manage your check ins & check outs & cleaner communications.

Best Regards!

3 Replies 3
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Martin1,

Welcome to the Community, it is lovely to meet you! Thank you for starting a new thread in this section. I wanted you to know, I have edited your post as advertising is against the forum guidelines. This said it sounds like you have a lot of experience within this area, so I wondered if you might be able to post any tips you might have on cleaning to the Tips & Tricks board? 

Thank you.

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Good afternoon!

Im specifically looking for someone that's available to check in our guests at one of our properties, and handle any issues with our guests at 2 of our properties. Would you be able to assist?

Jesse McLean, Jr.

214-995-0430Our 3 condos in South Beach

Hello my name is Guilherme,I am the founder of Pimenta Services,Cleaning and Painting Services,I want to offer my services in the area of Fort Lauderdale,Miami and around my phone number (203)9538677
Servicespimenta7@gmail.com