Host Day India: Recap

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Host Day India: Recap

Hello Everyone,

The Host Day India took place on October 16th in Mumbai and what a fantastic day it was. Full of great conversation, tips, smiles and fun activities. 

Thank you to everyone who attended.

The team took some wonderful photos to capture the day and here is a lovely recap below:

If you attended the Host Day it would be wonderful to hear your thoughts from the day, what you enjoyed and please do share any photos you might have here. If not, would you be interested in attending a Host Day in the future? 🙂

Enjoy!

Mumbai Host Day

Mumbai Host Day

There were 6 host-led workshops run throughout the day for attendees to take part in, all taking place in this beautiful venue.
Mumbai Host Day

Mumbai Host Day

Mumbai Host Day

Mumbai Host Day

The power of community. @Momi0 and Indian Host @Jeet0 meet each other here in the Community Center and have become really good friends. Jeet hosted a workshop during the Mumbai Host Day and as part of shared this wonderful video from a host based on the otherside of the world. 🙂

Mumbai Host Day

Community Leaders Wall. This shows all of the hosts who have hosted meetups at their homes/cafes. These hosts have inspired others to sign up to become a Community Leader. If you are inspired and would like to sign up (if you haven't already), feel free to reply to this thread (no need to share personal contact details) - we would love to hear from you. 🙂
Mumbai Host Day

Mumbai Host Day

Everyone was in awe when Rocky & Mayur started telling stories about their breath-taking moments of Indian hospitality.

Mumbai Host Day

Mumbai Host Day

Huge congratulations to the Host Award winners... Nalin, Rita&Col, Sharma, @Vivek0 and @Jeet0
Mumbai Host Day

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

6 Replies 6
Libby17
Level 2
Thane, India

Hi there!

I missed this meetup I'm afraid...

My family has a property/farm in Gujurat that borders the Gir National Park which is the ONLY place where Asiatic Lions still exist in their natural habitat. We get lions on our farm! They visit and sleep under the mango trees.

We would LOVE to our our property/farm into an AirBnB destination. But we lack the RIGHT FIT resources. 

We're looking for someone who might be interested in working with us to make this into an amazing AirBnB destination...

Anyone?

Libby (@libswan)

Hi Libby,

Good morning. My wife and I are production designers and we would love to work with you to turn your Gir farmhouse into an AirBnB property. Do get in touch if interested. You can view our property The One in Malgund to see our work. 

Best,

vinay & Niyoti

Vinay and Niyoti, I'm so excited to hear from you! Let's connect post Feb 27th. I'm not sure if you can find a way took message me one on one? Try me on Instagram libswan.

vinay and niyoti

can you please tell me whether airbnb has people to prepare and set up an empty bare house for hosting? at kochi, india

Hi Jacob, Missed your message earlier. My husband Vinay and I are film set designers and we also take keen interest in setting up vacation homes. We would love to explore the possibility of getting your house, guest ready. Please look at our property on Airbnb  to get an idea of our aesthetics and taste. It’s called The One in Malgund, Ganpatipule. Looking forward to hearing you.

Jacob89
Level 1
Mumbai, India

hi anyone online now?

i need some help and answers with hosting basic questions please