Housekeeper needed in west village

Taleah0
Level 1
Scottsdale, AZ

Housekeeper needed in west village

I have to turn over my apartment on January 1st, with guests leaving and checking in that day. Typically my housekeeper will clean and greet -- but due to the holiday she's unavailable. I'm getting the incoming guests keys to the apartment in advance, but in need of a solid, trustworthy housekeeper willing to come by from 11-2 or 12-3.  Any recommendations greatly appreciated.  Will pay extra since it's a holiday!!

3 Replies 3
Rachael26
Level 10
Murphy, NC

@Taleah0 

A suggestion might be to search your immediate neighborhood on Airbnb to find nearby listings that seem similar to yours (high standards etc) and get in touch with them with a quick message to ask for cleaner recommendations. You may also consider any neighborhood apartment rental agencies - they always have several cleaning agencies on their books.

You don’t have much time before the end of the year, and you may have quicker results than here in the community center as you may not reach any NYC hosts in time.

And be prepared to do the job yourself - or get in touch with the follow up guest and offer a discount for the inconvenience..... 

and a PS - not sure it’s a good idea to ever give a key in advance to a guest!

hope it all works out for you.

@Taleah0 Hello, I have been cleaning and hosting Airbnb apartments many years now. working with all types of clientel to create a unique relationship for both hosts and guest alike. Here is a cleaning company I work for, Usquire, and, strongly suggest for what you are looking for. Usquire specializes in airbnb hosting and cleaning, but most of all they are experienced, security bonded, and have all the right insurances for this line of work. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have, and look forward to hearing from back from you. Happy Holidays!!

Www.Usquire.com

AnCo
Shannon247
Level 2
New York, NY

Hi Taleah,

I can help if you're still looking.