Housekeeping Cleaning in Long Beach

Alison151
Level 2
California, United States

Housekeeping Cleaning in Long Beach

Hi Hosts,

I am looking for a reliable housekeeper/cleaner to come 4-5 times a month to turn over my home in Long Beach.  I would appreciate any leads you might have.

Thank you!

Alison

9 Replies 9
Sarah630
Level 1
Ventura, CA

Hi,

I'm a host in Long Beach and have a great house cleaner who is looking to build her client base. Her name is Dolores and her cell phone is (323)483-3634. I highly recommend her! She's familiar with my Airbnb that has a range of turnover and stay lengths, from a few days to a month. Dolores is great at communicating via text or phone calls, and is very attentive to keeping her schedule organized.

-Sarah

(host in Wrigley Heights Neighborhood)

Alison151
Level 2
California, United States

Hi Sarah,

Thank you so much!  I will be giving her a call.

All the best,

Alison

Hi Sarah,

Would you mind I ask how much Dolores charges for a one bedroom and one bathroom entire unit?  For Cleaning and change bed sheets etc.  Thanks for any information you can provide!

June

Mary499
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

yes i am ready yo help

Terris0
Level 2
Murrieta, CA

Download CleanSpot, a new startup in LA. all of their staff are employees, so they don't contract any work. The best part is everything is done in the app, instant quote, scheduling, communication, and payments. Oh and its On-demand if you need it last minute. They're  great and truly a professional service!

Heather2
Level 4
Los Angeles, CA

Hey Alison,

I know this is an old post, but I just saw.  Heather's Angels is a an awesome housekeeping and management company. (You can do one or both)  You can find them on facebook and get the contact info there! 

Heather2
Level 4
Los Angeles, CA

In case you are in need of cleaners in the future - reach out to me at HeathersAngelsLA at the G type of mail or 323-533-5077.  I am a superhost & have 25 listings - another 50 cleaning clients, I train & oversee all the cleanings knowing what is going to get you that 5 star review! We do cover Long Beach. 

Emma82
Level 2
Laguna Niguel, CA

Hi ! I have cleaning team two team fully training for vacation rentals, we do in Long Beach and 15 miles away.

license, bonded and insurance.

the best, they are trained 

i have 20 vacation rentals 

call me any time 562-305-1262

Emma Ortega

Hello. My name is Tricia Montgomery. I am 45 and I have lived in L.B. my whole life. I am very familliar with the area and all the surrounding areas. I would love to pick up a permanant or temp side job. Also I am ridiculously clean and organized. give me a call if you would like to meet.

Tricia Montgomery

562-595-2217