How to get first guest reservation on my listing.

Jaspreet0
Level 2
Haridwar, India

How to get first guest reservation on my listing.

Hii, 

I am new to Airbnb and I want to host in Haridwar Uttarakhand, I have already listed my place. So, please tell me how can I get first guest reservation on my listing and please tell me should I host only Indian Guests or Anyone Despite Of Their Nationality, I am asking this because of security purposes.

4 Replies 4
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Jaspreet0

First you need to read up on AirBnB's policies - you are not allowed to discriminate against people based on their colour, religion, ethnic background, etc - clearly you have a mindset that other nationalities are untrustworthy, so this is not a good start as a host and will mean zero bookings

Second, your photograps and description are very poor. I see a bed, two plastic chairs and a table. That may be standard for your area, and if so you need to think about how you can make it more welcoming and inviting. Right now, it doesn't look in any way appealing.

Finally - you say you are close to great view etc - where are the photos of the surrounding area, details on what there is  to do - are the local restaurants and shops, how close are to you rail station or airport. You need to give potential guests much more information

Good luck 

Jaspreet0
Level 2
Haridwar, India

@Gerry-And-Rashid0

Sorry, I think i asked my question in a wrong way or you are not getting my question, I am not against any religion, nationality, ethnicity etc because I know at the end I am hosting a Human Being like me so i am not discriminating anyone, I am asking this because I am new to hosting & why I am saying this because I don't have any idea of what documentation we have to make before hosting foreign nationals in our home. For Hosting local Indian Guests It is very easy process to host them by making photo copy of their valid government ID and making record of our guests in a form of register. Again Sorry if you think I said something wrong.

Regarding description and photographs of my listing, I will update my listing with outdoor photographs of my area and regarding description please help me regarding where I have to make changes in my listing's description to make it appealing.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Jaspreet0,

Welcome to the Community Center!

There sure are a lot of helpful guides created by experienced Airbnb hosts. Many hosts find 'A Host's guide to Airbnb' and '25 tips to get booked' very useful. There are a couple of ideas that you could implement such as the ones on this topic.

I hope you find this helpful!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

@Quincy

Thank you so much for your help sir. 🤗