I need a tax accountant that has AIRBNB EXPERIENCE

I need a tax accountant that has AIRBNB EXPERIENCE

I am about to do my tax for last year which includes a part time job, an investment property and 8 months of AIRBNB business in a granny flat attached to our home. 

So I am looking for a tax accountant that someone can recommend,  that has AIRBNB EXPERIENCE, somewhere 5-10 kms from North Ryde would be perfect.

thanks for any suggestions

Michelle

7 Replies 7
Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

I do not see why airbnb experience would be necessary.  Rental is rental and rental income is rental income no matter what platform you advertise on.

Paul-And-Raymond0
Level 4
Sydney, Australia

Hi Michelle,

there are specific aspects to Airbnb hosting that an experienced accountant will be able to help you with. I use Clovelley Business and Taxation Service but he's a long way from you, in Kensington. 

Hi All,

I an an owner of Aware Financial Services Pty Ltd (check our website please if interested)- accounting, tax agent and financial planning business. We ourselved have few investment properties and also doing Airbnb, so pretty familiar with it. We are based in Carlton (Kogarah Coucil). Our offices will be closed for new clients for next 5 weeks as we are taking holiday - traveling to Europe. We are able to service our current clients via emails, skypes, etc but new ones had to wait till November as we always meet them in person first.

Cheers. Jana

Jonathon0
Level 2
New South Wales, Australia

I use Adam *** of Interactive Tax Consultants.

I can highly recomend him (be sure to mention I referred you if you speak to him).

email: [email address removed]

Web: http://www.interactivetaxconsultants.com.au

Ph: [phone number removed]

Robyne0
Level 1
Leichhardt, Australia

Hi Jana,  I am curious about capital gains tax as I Airbnb my own home from time to time. So you advise on that?

Amy154
Level 1
New South Wales, Australia

Hi! Am a Airbnb super host and a business partner for an accounting firm based in Sydney. Feel free to contact me at [phone number removed]. We will be happy to help. 

Micha13
Level 1
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica

Does anyone have a contact accountant that I can use for filing taxes using Airbnb?

Thanks