In need of a co-host on 11/24 for Chicago Gold Coast Airbnb

Brittani4
Level 1
Chicago, IL

In need of a co-host on 11/24 for Chicago Gold Coast Airbnb

Hi! My usual co-host will be out of town on 11/24 so I am in need of someone to flip my place as I have a departure/arrival on that Saturday. Is anyone available?

Thanks!

Brittani Miller

4 Replies 4

Hi Brittani,

I would be willing to help co-host your property in the Gold Coast area.  I have had small experience managing property on the northside of chicago and was interested in getting involved with Airbnb hosts.  Please let me know if you still will need help.  You can try contacting me via email: dkyoshiba@gmail.com

Penelope52
Level 1
Chicago, IL

Hi Brittani - 

I've been co-hosting for a good friend since the beginning of the year. I also clean for other people and have real estate experience. I would be happy to help. Feel free to check out the reviews of the AirAirbnb I've co-hosted via my profile. Thx!

Etty3
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Try using AwayBnB instead. www.away-bnb.com.

Very affordabe and reliable.

No more need for a co-host when you leave town.

Etty3
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Hello;

We have been Airbnb Superhosts in the Bucktown area for years. We manage the Airbnb ourselves. Whenever we have to leave town, we either have to block out the dates or ask family or friends to cover for us, which neither is ever very excited to do.

That is why we started Away-BnB; www.away-bnb.com. For only $10 a day, we and our team of professionals will cover for you while you are away. Think of it as an insurance policy in case your guests need assistance of any kind; toilet paper ran out, a water pipe burst, the furnace stopped working. We will be their contact while you are out of town. So you can go on vacation stress free and not lose out on income by having to block off those dates anymore.

Why pay a management company 25% of your income?

So if you manage your own Airbnb, please visit our web site, www.away-bnb.com, or email us at info@away-bnb.com with any questions or comments you may have.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks and all the best.