In need of a co-host

Jessica596
Level 2
Chicago, IL

In need of a co-host

Hi all! 

I’ll be out of town for the first time since I started Airbnb-ing my condo earlier this year and I’m in need of a co-host! I’ll be gone August 2nd - 6th. My unit is tiny and super easy to care for. Please let me know if you’d be interested!

Thanks!

5 Replies 5
Matthew454
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Hi Jessica - 

I  manage a couple airbnb's in West Town and would be more that happy to help. Please feel free to call/text me at (773) 858-0460. 

Thanks! 

Hello Matthew, 

I have a single family home in Norwood Park in which I Airbnb two bedrooms. Are you interested in co-hosting?

Thanks! 

-Laura

Hi Laura, 

My name is Jaleca and I work for Five Star Hospitality, an airbnb cleaning and co-hosting service. We cover ALL of Chicago from North to South and Lake to Westside!  Our owner (who handles co-hosting) is a Superhost with 8 properties herself.

Did you end up finding a co-host for your airbnb?  If not, feel free to email me and I can tell you more about our services! Or you can check out our website (below) and click on "Short-term rental cleaning."  We offer cleaning, linen service, key exchange, co-hosting and more. We currently clean several airbnbs in Chicago as well as ! 🙂

Jaleca

FiveStar0
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Hi Jessica,

My name is Jaleca and I work for Five Star Hospitality, an airbnb cleaning and co-hosting service. We cover ALL of Chicago from North to South and Lake to Westside!  Our owner (who handles co-hosting) is a Superhost with 8 properties herself.

Did you end up finding a co-host for your airbnb?  If not, feel free to email me and I can tell you more about our services! Or you can check out our website (below) and click on "Short-term rental cleaning."  We offer cleaning, linen service, key exchange, co-hosting and more. We currently clean several airbnbs in Chicago as well as ! 🙂

Jaleca

Etty3
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Try using AwayBnB instead. www.away-bnb.com.

Very affordabe and reliable.

No more need for a co-host when you leave town.