India FRRO Registration Process

Pooja1
Level 3
Gurugram, India

India FRRO Registration Process

If you would like to share your thoughts and have any questions on FRRO registration process updated on the Airbnb website. Connect here with Airbnb and community by clicking on the tab below "Join the conversation".

17 Replies 17
Ritesh2
Level 2
Delhi, India

Do we need to do FRRO Registeration Process, if for our residence,we have Certificate Of Registration in Form D,under the National Capital Territory of Delhi Bed & Breakfast Establishment Act ,2007 by Department Of Tourism.

Sir, if the guest is not an Indian national /is holding a foreign passport, then his particulars have to filed online with the FRRO in Form C.

The guest should not be holding an Indian passport nor should he have PIO or  OCI card. Then form C becomes necessary

You mean to say form C is not needed for OCI and PIO card holders?

Can you please share the link for that Vinita or @Pooja6 ? Also, is it mandatory to register with delhi bed and breakfast scheme to be able to host on airbnb ?

There is one more process we have to do 

1. We have to inform local police station  by visiting with guest and they enter the info. about guest in computer.

2. Also we have to inform through c Form portal about departure of guest.

Please comment on process no. 1.

Can any one explain the prosses of registration for FRRO

Can I do it online in Pune?

Yes. it is online and you can do it from anywhere in the world. 

But, you have to submit the physical copy to the FRRO office - please check the location in pune 

@Pooja1 submitting physical copy can be  very painful process. Is Airbnb doing anything with the government to make the complete process easier? 

Hi Mahesh,

The documents need to be submitted at the FRO office at Sadhu Vaswani Chowk near Camp. Go to the police department there and ask where the Form C needs to be submitted.

Thanks Roshani and Kishore 

I have understood it but there is no use of doing it online as you have to submit a copy at frro's office. I have one more question whether we have to submit any thing again at frro's office  when foreigner left your place for his next destination in india or going back to home country. Like guest is going to next destination at this address or something of the sort. Also are u submitting any papers at local area police station or there is a way to do that also online in pune. Roshani if you have any idea about it please let me know. I am covered under kothrud police station in pune. How do you keep local police informed about your guests local as well as foreigners. 

Regards,

Mahesh

Since submission of physical copy is not mentioned any where, my view is that I have complied by submitting the form C online

Ratna1
Level 1
Visakhapatnam, India

Online Form C requires upload of photo in .JPG format.  Each time I do this I get an error message "Please Choose a JPG file".   The Problem Reporting form gives a "Sorry!! Due to some problem we are unable to provide the service.Please try again later." error.

Would love to know if other hosts are experiencing the same problem and/or how to resolve this comedy of errors.....

Try logging out and then logging in...