Insurance

Insurance

Hello,  Is anyone in Australia using 'Sharecover.com' for their guest stays (only pay when guests stay)

And is this insurance anygood?

Thank you.   Regards, Sandra.

2 Replies 2

I haven't used them yet because I'm still considering the whole Airbnb thing, but I would say that they must be good because they're part of IAG which is Australia's biggest insurance group. I'm in NSW and I've always insured with their NSW insurer which is NRMA - they're very helpful at claim time I've found over 26 years with them for Home and Car insurance!

Steve_Claire0
Level 2
Main Beach, Australia

Hi Sandra,

We are about to purchase "Sharecover" insurance as we are tenants, letting out 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom, on Airbnb.  We have full permission from our landlord to sublet (their insurance broker is satisfied as well) and this is where Sharecover will cover us all sufficiently.  We and our Landlord also have Home & Contents insurance with other providers as well.   We are going to take out the 12 month policy, as that works out .95cents per night for our cover, and it's set and forget so I don't have to remember to redo as each guest stays.  Kate from Sharecover has been very helpful in answering all of my questions.

Cheers, Claire