Interested in offering complimentary iced coffee during Outside Lands and other large events in SF?

Caroline361
Level 1
San Francisco, CA

Interested in offering complimentary iced coffee during Outside Lands and other large events in SF?

Hi there, I'm the Marketing Manager for illy Bottled Coffee in San Francisco and I'd like to offer a unique partnership of providing an in-kind donation of our coffee for your guests during some major events this year (Outside Lands, Hardly Strictly, Tech Crunch Disrupt, etc.). I would just ask that you include a note in your itinerary/house manual along with a couple photos of the product/note in return that would be used for internal purposes. Please let me know if you're interested and happy to discuss further, thanks!

4 Replies 4

Hi, just to clarify, you would be offering coffee for my guests and I would be including information about your product. Is that correct? If that is the case, how do we connect? Thanks, Anna

Yes, that's correct! Please feel free to send me an email: ckcha.illy@gmail.com. Thanks!

You can contact me at debbie@lenos.com. I love illy!
Rene-and-Zac0
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Caroline361 Hello! We’re in Palm Springs and we would offer your products at our listing. 

DM me for contact details.

’You know it’s hard out here for a Host’