Jaipur Host Meetup!

Pooja1
Level 3
Gurugram, India

Jaipur Host Meetup!

Hi Everybody,

Khamma Ghani! 

It was great to meet our community in Jaipur and hear the amazing stories of hospitality! Now we know why the hospitality of Rajasthan is legendary!! 🙂 

Your feedback and insights are incredibly helpful to us. let's begin to build a community bond strong from here and start helping.

As a lot of you had concerns regarding hosting on Airbnb and need help in keeping their profile , our team will reach out to you for providing assistance. 

Below mentioned I have answered common questions raised during the meetup :

How to manage multiple pre-approve offers, here is the help center article. 

How to become super host, visit here

How to list multiple rooms, click here

How to get more bookings, click here

Look forward to hearing from you all!

Here are our best moments!

bfd92ff5-9443-49ca-b984-9631176a17b5.jpg

c350a094-f58b-447e-8a55-db689f27af66.jpg
8cba7a98-d0b7-4184-8630-146ad2bc2a88.jpg

f78677fa-9750-441c-b655-7e312153b406.jpg1d872679-de85-4523-991f-543cfd4deb0d.jpg23443f87-cca2-48e1-94f2-c326e81f7d46.jpg

Thanks,

Pooja

6 Replies 6
Pushpendra1
Level 3
Jaipur, India

Thank you Airbnb team for organizing this Jaipur Host Meetup.
Though this is my first one ever and I feel it's a great platform where hosts can iron out most of their doubts and questions besides helping each other personally to form a great bonding. The first thought which runs on your mind meeting other Hosts is Oh my God "COMPETITOR" but analyzing it little deeper one realize that we all have our own spheres and guests have a field day to Choose!! Having said that I must appreciate the effort of the Airbnb team for promoting this platform and hope that most of us will be active and make Jaipur the city of Airbnb in India not by number but our character called "HOSPITALITY"
Regards.
Camellia Jaipur
Pushpendra Singh Jhala.

Well said Pushpendra Sir! 

Your candid thoughts regarding the intial hesitation due to a feeling of competitiveness, and the gradual realization about how we all have our own spheres.. is powerful!! 

Thanks for sharing. 

Bhavya1
Level 1
Bengaluru, India

Hi All,

Since this is a post on the Jaipur host meetup I am posting here. I have a 3 bhk flat in Sanganer close the railway station; which I want to put up for hosting; but the catch is I don't stay in Jaipur ; I want someone to manage all aspects of my property ; cleaning and maintainence and probably booking too. Is there anyone around in the Jaipur / New Delhi area who does this ? Please reply here and we can talk further.

Hello Bhavya,

i am interested 

hello bhavya...is your flat in Sanganer still available for hosting 

Deepak19
Level 2
Jaipur, India

Hey Friends

Please help me as i have a 4BHK Pent house in center of jaipur city. How is the demand for Airbnb in Jaipur. I Know its a great experience being a host instead of renting to someone for a long time.

Please revert

Deepak