Jan 8-11, guest needs studio in or around city.

Tylor2
Level 3
Surprise, AZ

Jan 8-11, guest needs studio in or around city.

Hello, I’m a host in the Phoenix area and my sister, brother in law, and niece will be traveling to the Bay Area on Monday. They set up their place months ago and the host text them this morning and canceled on them. They have already taken the time off work and set aside their money for the annual trip so they are really worried now. 

They are looking for a studio type place around UCSF for around $75 a night since that’s all they budgeted for after it was booked. If anyone is able to help us out I can trade for a discount rate if you are ever in the Phoenix area and need a place in the West Valley.

i appreciate any help that we can get.

Tylor Pate
2 Replies 2
Christine216
Level 2
California, United States

Hi Tylor, how awful! has this been sorted? If not give me a holler, and i wil ask around my pals on FB. So you are looking for 3 guests? Will they have thier own transportation? (checking in case they have to travel farther if $75/night is really thier top end budget. I suspect this is the sticking point). 

Hello,

thank you so much for responding. We did end up getting it sorted out and I called in favors to other hosts I have worked with. I appreciate your willingness to help out a few random strangers.

Tylor Pate