Licensed Broker - AirBNB Property Management

Shane2
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Licensed Broker - AirBNB Property Management

Hi Everyone my name is Shane with TGN Property Management,

I am a real estate broker and manage apartments, 1 -4 units, SFRs, etc.  Some of my clients are tired of the absurd California tenant landlord laws and asked me to host their properties for AirBNB.  I've become a host by default!  

I handle ALL aspects of managing AirBNB rentals.  I've been told I'll put Pillow out of business if enough people find out about me!  I take pictures/videos, manage the lsiting online, respond to guest inquiries, check guests in/out, account for all monies received, keep records of maintenance requests, etc.  

Essnetially, the same services I offer for regular rental properties I offer for AirBNB.  Because of my accounting records, hiring me will probably end up saving you in the long run if you don't keep an updated/accurate P&L for your house.  

53 Replies 53
Rowan1
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi Shane,

Can you give me your contact information please? I have a house in west LA that I would like to put on AirBNB,

thanks Rowan

Hi Rowan, when is a good time to talk tomorrow? My number is ***

how can we connect?  

how can we connect?  

I live in chicago. I have 3 apartments here that i list on airbnb. i live in one and list 2 full time. These units are managed by a vacation rental management company. Im looking to move to LA this year and repeat the process.

Samuel300
Level 2
California, United States

excellent

Samuel300
Level 2
California, United States

Hi Shane, I would love to talk to you a bit more about the insurance side of things. I think we can collaborate very well together. Can we touch base today or tomorrow? I'm at eight 1 eght 23 one 3o6 won

Hi Rowan - If Shane isn't a good match for what you need feel free to shoot me an email & we can connect.  I manage 30+ listings in LA, many in West LA.  I have a super team & we are running a special til the end of this year that will save you 5% on management fees.   Heather [personal information hidden]

Hi heather!  Trying to get in touch. 

Alexis 

[phone number removed]

I'm currently in Australia and have decided to extend my trip.

I'm looking to potentially Airbnb my 2 bedroom apartment in Venice Beach / Marina Del Rey.  I'm either going to sublet or use airbnb as an option.

I'm set to leave in the Summer as well and will be goine the next winter. 

Let me know how you would like to speak? Phone or email is no problem. I just need to account for the time difference. 

HI heather, please email me. We'd like to work with someone to set up our new apt in park labrea for airbnb rental. hasn't been fully furnished yet and we would need someone to manage it when we are away. I would say we are away about 2 week out of the month on average. Thanx

Hi I've a condo in LB for Air bnb How do we connect?

Hi, any Airbnb management companies in Long Beach area? Thanks, Judy

Hi Heather 

mom a Airbnb host mostly in Oregon and now on the North Coast.   How did you advertise as a broker?  I’d like to add more listings but am clueless as to how to reach out to prospective homeowners or those already listing.  

Would love to connect

818-300-9909

avoosh@msn.com

Would love to connect

818-300-9909

avoosh@msn.com