Linen & Laundry Services

Noam9
Level 1
Plantation, FL

Linen & Laundry Services

Hi everyone! 

My name is Noam Manor and I am the owner-operator of Phoenix Linen here in South Florida. We offer custom laundry solutions for properties of all sizes, and for YOUR needs. We do it all! Pick-up, wash, iron, fold, and deliver. Please contact me for more info! 954-478-4832flyer phoenix.jpg

Noam Manor
2 Replies 2
Pip6
Level 2
Trinity Beach, AU

Hi @Noam9

I think it's great that you advertised your laundry/linen service here.

I'm in Australia, and find that without my laundry/linen service I'd find the entire Airbnb experience so much harder!

I don't have pick up/delivery service but I quite enjoy driving the 10 mins to pick up my linen order and then my cleaners drop the soiled linen back after each check-out.

In the past, it's been a nightmare trying to find a commercial linen/laundry service, so I'm sure you'll find some very appreciative hosts through this forum.

Cheers 

Pip

PalmCoveBeachPalmTrees1024_680.jpgPalm Cove, Cairns, Australia

Hi there!

My name is Barbara, just wanted share with you some services that we offer that I think will make your hosting experience much easier. Having hosted for many years, we know very well some of the difficulties that you may encounter, as a result, we put together the following services:

* 24 hour Welcome Center/Check in and key collection located in the heart of South Beach, for all your late arrival.

* 24 hour Luggage storage. For those guests that want to enjoy the city after they check out but cannot leave their belongings in your apartment.

* Reliable cleaning staff. Reliable is key here, been working with these ladies for years and they are super reliable and professional.

* Handymen (Maintenance and AC technicians).

Often times times being able to offere these services can make the difference between a guest booking your apartment over someone else's. 

If you're interested in hassle-free hosting, contact me.

barbaramiamirentals@gmail.com