Looking for a Cleaning service in Vancouver, BC

Connie21
Level 1
Vancouver, Canada

Looking for a Cleaning service in Vancouver, BC

Hi there:

I was wondering if anyone has a great cleaning service you'd recommend in the Vancouver, BC - Downtown area?

I'm currently doing most of the cleaning as my cleaning service doesn't work Sundays or holidays. Any info would be appreciated. 

Thank you.

81 Replies 81
Vi-0
Level 1
Vancouver, Canada

Hey, I am also looking for a trustable cleaner ! any suggestion?

Hi,

I use "Clean For Good"  Valeria is the owner and my service has been vey good.

Vi

Hi I am Geeth from Shineline Cleaning Service.  Please call me for a great service that you can expect in your home.

Reliable, competent and trustworthy !

Thanks

Me!

I have been a host for 4 years now and I would never trust anyone in cleaning my spaces other then myself. I am exceptionally clean, very presise and especially detail oriented.

Hi 

do you clean in Kitsilano?  How much do you charge for a 2 bedroom apartment which takes less than 2 hours to clean but washing the sheets takes a little longer

Hello we do service the Kits area we have a 2 hr minimum , we do tons of Airbnb . We usually finish our Airbnb spaces in 2 hrs which includes time to wash and dry 1 loaf of laundry mostly clients have a spare set . 

We are Vancouver's only  ON DEMAND CLEANING company so accommodating your request won't be an issue

Here are the link(s) and instructions... it's very simple 

SPOTLISS Apple IOS 

https://appsto.re/ca/km47db.i

Android 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotliss&hl=en

1. Download the app

2. Input some info about your space

3. Select the date and time 

We take care of the rest , we supply all equipment and plant based cleaning products. 

Select your type of cleaning ie Airbnb, one time etc 

Any special instructions can be entered in the field provided 

ie: change the linens / towels

We charge 39$ per hr plus GST which includes 1 cleaner and all equipment and supplies 

We ONLY use METHOD plant based cleaning products 

We have NO commitments or contracts EVER , if you decide to cancel a one-time or recurring cleaning just do it at least 24 hrs prior, without any penalty 

We look forward to working with you

Hi there!

Vancouver's highest rated and reviewed Airbnb cleaning service is Super Host Cleaners - www.vancouversuperhost.com

Have a look at the Google reviews online!

Bookings can be made via email via the website.

Olivia M.
Manager, Customer Service
Vancouver Super Host

I live on 10 and arbutus will be happy to help.

Good evening, 

I am looking for someone to clean our suite Monday between 10 and 3. We live in Kitsilano and will be away. I am very particular about how clean it needs to be so I am looking for someone I can trust. Please let me know if you can help and if this is of interest to you.

Sandra

.. Hello.. please contact Gem of MOP-n-BUCKET Cleaning Service

she does turnover cleaning... 778-926-5468 http://www.mop-n-bucket.com once you are her customer, you’ll never have to worry about scheduling... you will be prioritized... she hosts as well.

Hi Sandra,

Cleaners4all company is the best.

778-814-5666

Same!

Hi PJ! Do you have a website for your services? 

If not perhaps I can call you.

thanks!

john

Hi there, my name is Sara, I run a cleaning company (YS cleaning services) We do residential cleaning and Airbnb in the Vancouver area.

We use non-toxic products, you´ll love our service.

Feel free to email us at cleaningservicesys@gmail.com