Looking for a co-host/sitter in Brooklyn Dec 19-Jan 6

Devi7
Level 2
New York, NY

Looking for a co-host/sitter in Brooklyn Dec 19-Jan 6

Hi all,

I'm looking for a co-host in Park Slope for Dec 19 to Jan 6, somebody to stay at our place in our room and also take care of our very sweet and friendly dog. If that’s something you find interesting, please do get in touch with me to discuss details!

Thank you,
Devi

2 Replies 2
Seraiah0
Level 2
New York, NY

Hi Devi,

I am very much interested in this opportunity. I have recent experience in house and dog sitting, I really enjoy watching over dogs and being that friendly companion they need while their parent(s) are out of town! I am also a host for a property in Brooklyn, looking to grow in co-host community to support busy hosts. With my experience in hospitality, community/experience management and dog sitting I trust I can perform efficiently.

Look forward to connecting further.

@Devi7 

Hello Devi, I have been cleaning and hosting Airbnb apartments many years now working with all types of clientel to create a unique relationship for both hosts and guest alike.

Here is a cleaning company I work for, Usquire, and, strongly suggest for what you are looking for. Usquire specializes in airbnb hosting and cleaning, but most of all they are experienced, security bonded, and have all the right insurances for this line of work.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have, and look forward to hearing from back from you. Happy Holidays!!

Www.Usquire.com

AnCo