Looking for co-host in Notting Hill Gate (W2)

Michael447
Level 1
Singapore

Looking for co-host in Notting Hill Gate (W2)

Hi there

We have been hosting guests in our one bed apartment for over a year.  We have been using the Hostmaker on demand service but are looking for other options now that they're shutting this down.  We'd like someone who is able to ensure that our apartment is professionally cleaned (including linens) before guest arrival and to meet guests when they check in.  We have our listing set up and prefer to manage communications ourselves.  Do get in touch if this is a service you can offer.

Kind regards

Mike

3 Replies 3
Margaret11
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello Mike. I have a small bespoke airbnb management service which I tailor to hosts needs. I currently operate in Central London including in Kensington & Chelsea Borough so Notting Hill is perfect.   I am also a host so have over 4 years direct experience which is  invaluable for knowing the ins and outs of a perfect stay. Do give me a call on 07939 100336. Regards Margaret 

Margaret
Raymond104
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello. 

I live in close proximity to Notting Hill and host myself and would be willing to co-host your property for you my number is 07784789096 if you would like to dicuss anything  further.

Regards

Ray

Sandy29
Level 2
Madrid, Spain

Hostmaker were terrible in Madrid. I had to cancel with them and didn't let me cancel the contract. I had to go see a lawyer... terrible. they made me sign for 3 months and did a terrible work.